2,176 results
All reviews panoramic suite blue restaurant per device boca dos hammock on the balcony bocados stk hotel mousai infinity pool kayak trip lower pool time share all inclusive plan all inclusive package sushi restaurant personal concierge per day full kitchen
Reviewed 20 October 2018

We went from Los Altos to Oakland Airport. From there we boarded in flight for Puerto Vallarta via Los Angeles.
We stayed in Gajra Blanca Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week from November 19 to 25. We were allotted Suite No ‘4042A’ in Tower 4. Of the six members of our family I am the eldest.
Of the few resorts I have stayed so far, Gajra Blanca is incomparable. From the suite allotted to us, we could enjoy panoramic view of the ocean.
This suite had all facilities like Washing Machine and Drier, Tea/Coffee Maker, Heater, etc. . The service personnel were cleaning tour utmost satisfaction.
There are variety of suites.
• Honeymoon suite
• Junior Panorama Suite
• Radiant One Bedroom Suite
• Plush two Bedroom Suite
While coming out from the Airport, the name of son AMLAN HALDAR (he booked the resort) was visible. One person accompanied and helped us to board the car to reach the “Heaven on the Earth”.
We received warm welcome right after getting down from the vehicle. I must mention their names foor my satisfaction.
JEANE at the Concierge: At the concierge we first met a very helping lady, ‘JEANE’ who provided 360 degree information about the Resort. She also helped to select the Suite from where we could enjoy panoramic view. Her cordial behaviour was liked by my wife, daughter in law, daughter including me. I wish her all the best.
POUFRIO-driver of the Cart: We had to travel many times from the resort to the reception hall for multiple purposes. It is very near at walking distance which also we enjoyed. Of all drivers the behaviour of Poufrio appeared as exemplary.
ERSKINS the guide: My wife and I participated in the bird watching. Both of us enjoyed. I liked the communication style of the guide. He showed a book of bird which was an excellent publication in the collection of Erskins.
Hiking: My daughter and daughter in law enjoyed the event. My wife and I did not participate in hiking. Rather we were curious for bird watching.
All of Gajra Blanca: Behaviours of one and all were good.
Vallarta Adventure: The Gajra Blanca personnel informed us about the ‘Vallarta Adventure’. We all enjoyed the trip to the spot. But my wife and I was the observer seating at the shore while all other members participated in the adventure.
The youngest member, my grandson Auhon enjoyed the swimming pool and the adventure for Snorkelling. He has expressed his eagerness to visit Mexico, stay at Gajra Blanca again.
Advice to tourists: If you are planning to visit Mexico, book accommodation at Gajra Blanca. You can book online. I am sure that you will enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Uday Kumar H
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Uday Kumar H,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Erskine, our pool concierge, Jeane, our concierge and the team members you mentioned.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We just spent a wonderful week at the Garza Blanca. We rented a deluxe oceanfront room, and it was right on the water with beautiful views. Checking in with Fernando was a breeze. Jeane was our conceirge, and was informative, accommodating, and made sure we had appropriate reservations. She arranged special details for our suppers, like a table outside right off the beach. Jeane was upfront that she was offering a time share when we arrived, but unlike other places I have visited, she was very professional about it and respected our decision not to participate. She was so helpful during our stay!
Angel by the pool was fantastic. He worked so hard, as did everyone by the pool. Erskine and Roberto were hilarious and fun on our hotel-provided adventures (waterfall hike and kayak to Los Arcos). Saul and Abrahaim at Blanco Blue went out of their way to see that we enjoyed our suppers. We ate the hotel buffet for breakfast, although a la carte was offered. We ate lunches by the pool. Suppers were multi-course experiences, with very good seafood. The hotel gym is up at Hotel Musai and has incredible views, has clean, well stocked equipment, and yummy fruit water. Check out with Fernando was easy, and Jeane arranged for us to have a late check-out and then utlize the hotel showers while the hotel held our bags so we could catch a later flight to the airport. Truly, I have never experienced a better hotel stay and look forward to returning.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gmfr206
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear gmfr206,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Jeane, our concierge, and the team members you mentioned, Erskine, Roberto, Saul and Abraham at Blanca Blue, and of course Fernando.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We have been to Garza Blanca 3 times now and have never been disappointed. The Resort is stunning and the service impeccable! The suites on the beach are beautiful, neutrally decorated with a calming feel. They are close to the main pool, beach and lobby. The mountain rooms are decorated in a more Modern glitzy fashion but really very well done. More walking from these rooms but the views are worth it. Either are recommended in my book. The restaurants are top notch but the price reflects that. The wait staff are fantastic. I can’t say enough good things about the employees they take their jobs seriously and deliver the best service. The spa is also a must! The spa itself is a must see the view is to die for. The massage was wonderful but the “experience “ is what will bring you back again. The restaurants are top notch and the the price reflects that. Personally I prefer seafood so we eat at their main restaurant or in town. The steak house is great. But we can get that at home. Hiroshi their fine dining sushi restaurant is to die for. We had a party for 8 and we had a chefs dinner. We were not disappointed. The meal was spectacular and delivered impeccably. The staff again is knowledgeable and attentive. The restaurants are certainly fine dining and you cannot wear beach clothes but there is no need to get too fancy. Upscale casual will work. The whole experience at Garza Blanca is worth it. From your house keeper , the pool attendants to the bell hops- they sincerely all aim to please. We also love that it is a bit outside of town so it is quieter than some of the intown resorts. It’s about 10 min by bus to the melacon, 5-10 to Boca about 30 min to the airport. We highly recommend if your looking for a Special vacation. Although by special I do not mean expensive- by American standards this resort is well priced for 5star.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tracey M,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & SPA and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Garza Blanca to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I am a member a GB and have always appreciated the sincere efforts of the entire staff to make my stays exceptional experiences. This time I had friends joining me for part of the trip and one of the friends was having her Birthday. I meant Roberto in Garza Blue restaurant the day before this friend arrived and the day before her Birthday. He was so friendly and competent with serving me I asked if there was anything he could do special for her at breakfast the next day as a surprise. He explained that he wouldn’t be there, as it was his day off, but to trust him that it would be taken care of. It was and in the nicest most delightful way! The 3rd morning for breakfast he was working again and prepared a nice off the menu warm drink that he explained was a type of national drink for breakfast. My party thoroughly enjoyed this special treat and attention. Roberto was amazing as was my entire stay at GB.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne D

Dear Suzanne D,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Roberto.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

If you are thinking about booking your next vacation at Garza Blanca, stop waiting and just do it already! This was by far the best vacation that my fiancé and I have ever taken and we both have traveled quite a bit. Garza Blanca, is picturesque, beautiful and the customer service was phenomenal. Prior to our arrival, our flight was canceled and we had to make some changes, but the resort was very accommodating to our changing needs. From the moment we pulled onto the property we were greeted by the most friendly staff, everyone smiled and greeted us with their hand over the heart, it was a really nice touch. I have read several reviews about people saying that they were bothered by aggressive salespeople trying to get them to buy timeshares but we did not experience any of that during our stay, obviously people had a job to do but we never felt uncomfortable. After check-in we were escorted to our room, which was absolutely stunning with really nice views of the ocean. While the food and views were amazing, what really made our vacation was the customer service. Everyone from the concierge to the porters cleaning the grounds to the General Manager, treated us kindly and with respect. Overall, we truly enjoyed our stay and have zero complaints. I would highly recommend the Garza Blanca to anyone looking for a nice getaway.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Meaghan P
MarianaD3067, Gerente at Garza Blanca Preserve, Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Meaghan P,