“soooo relaxing”

Metamorphosis Day Spa
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My professional was Hilda. She is very attentive to your personal needs. Uses hot rocks on my back. The price is very reasonable. Gives receipts for your insurance.
Very centrally located in Old Vallarta. They treat you as if you were a family member.

2  Thank rachele12345
There are newer reviews for Metamorphosis Day Spa

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have been using the massage therapists at Metamorfosis Day Spa for 4 winter seasons and have found both Jose and Charlie to be highly skilled and effective massage therapists. In particular Jose is my 'go to guy' when I'm feeling really stressed. The rates charged at this spa in the Zona Romantica section of Puerto Vallarta are very reasonable and the massage rooms are very clean and tidy. Just this year I took advantage of the services of a manicurist and found this procedure to be most enjoyable. Metamorfosis Day Spa is easily found just off of Olas Altas on Calle Francisca Rodriguez #159 (right next door to a wonderful Mexican family restaurant called El Buen Gusto). For anyone staying in Puerto Vallarta this IS the spa facility you should be using.

3  Thank Roberto J
Reviewed 27 February 2012

For one of the best, most relaxing massages I've had in many years of getting them, I recommend Hilda of Metamorphosis. She's a slim young massage therapist with very strong hands! And a polite, friendly attitude that aims to please.
I've also had very neat and complete nail services there with Karla, another very friendly and competent young woman.
Convenient location for the south side Zona Romantica. Reasonable prices. Available six days a week.

1  Thank Louella L
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Not a better place to unwind after walking the streets of Puerto Vallarta. Angie, Jose and all the staff make you feel like family upon entering the building. The ambient music and aroma therapy make your message perfect. Highly recommended for a great day of pampering. They offer message as well as manicures and pedicures. Treat yourself to a wonderful experience.

Russ Smith

2  Thank Russ2628
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have been going here for five years and I can say, this is the best spa I have ever been to. All the staff are friendly and professional and the most fun to be around. I have always felt my massages here are better than anywhere else I have ever gone.

Angie and her staff are the best. Hildie is who I go to, but Isabella, Joseph, Charlie and Carla are wonderful too. I always feel like family.

I already have my massages scheduled for my March!

1  Thank Jillybean61