“Great tacos sinaloa style. large size warning :0”
Review of Taqueria Playa Sur

Taqueria Playa Sur
Ranked #173 of 488 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Reviewed 15 March 2017

the meal came really quick despite the fact the place was really busy on a carnaval night, great tortillas, a lot of beef in each taco, so 2 pieces are enough for a meal :).
they also give you roasted jalapenos, fresh salsas and guac.
recommended

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Came here with with some locals, it is very good, solid tacos to say the least. Lots of great toppings, salsa and chilies, packed with other locals eating so you know it's authentic and good. Beware though, the portion/size of tacos are huge! I ordered too much thinking it was just the standard small sized tacos but the really fill it with meat and cheese. Try their jamaica drink to wash away the gluttony :)

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Unbelievably good quesadillas, order them with everything on it and spicy. Honestly I've never tried anything else...why would I.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Altho this location doesn't open till after 6pm this is a great local venue. The portions are generous...well presented and there's plenty of wait staff and neighbourhood friends. Alcohol is not served but the food is delicious.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Our party of 8 enjoyed this taqueria. I believe everyone was local and even though we have minimal Spanish we were able to communicate what we wanted. My husband ordered two carne Asada tacos and I ordered the carne Asada plate. What was I thinking? We should've just ordered the Carne Asada plate which comes with flour or corn tortillas. This would've been plenty for the two of us. This place is open for dinner only at 6:00, open air but covered. No alcohol, but several beverages are offered. If you find yourself in this part of Mazatlan and just want inexpensive, local tasty food, visit here.