“great steaks, fajitas and ribs”
Review of Pancho's

Pancho's
Ranked #8 of 504 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I love the location near the Pueblo Bonito hotel. I have MS and this restaurant is easlily accessible. Special regards to Jose who always give sexcellent service.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

the owner was entertaining a young woman, while the food was not worth eating. we have eaten here several times each year, but we are done with this place. I am hoping that we don't get food poisoning.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

you can't go wrong with Pancho's they have good foor fast service In a Mexican minute... lol but go before your really hungry...

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great service, fresh salsa made table side, delicious shrimp dishes (Pancho's Shrimp warped in bacon!) and the best pina colada I had in Mazatlan. I also enjoyed the Flan dessert. There is seating outside which is quieter later in the day, neat and clean, attentive staff, and thank you to the manager who is so gracious. Across from Pueblo Bonita, Mazatlan, easy to get to by walking or taxi. Family friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Heidi O
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We ate here on our last night in Mazatlan and were disappointed it wasn't all the hype we were expecting. That being said, most of the food was okay. My youngest son loved the breaded shrimp but our oldest son didn't enjoy the bacon wrapped shrimp at all. We felt like the wait staff was staring at us the entire time as they were not busy at all. I felt we waited an adequate time for them to bring us the check but we ended up having to ask for it in the end. I doubt we will return here.

Date of visit: March 2018