“Outstanding Tour - Chilly is the BEST”

Vista Tours Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 54 Tours in Mazatlan
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Don't bother looking for another tour provider while in Mazatlan -- Vista is hands down the best we experienced during our cruise on the Mexican Riviera, Our guide, Chilly Willy and driver, Joe were outstanding. Chilly loves Mazatlan -- his historical background for the sites gave us a very in-depth view of Mazatlan. He also is an ambassador of where the city is going and the efforts they are taking to make it a prime destination. We would consider Mazatlan as a destination for an extended vacation -- so much to see and do.

All reviews
"our tour guide"
in 19 reviews
"quail"
in 3 reviews
"a great mexican restaurant"
"la victoria"
"private van"
"opera house"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Our tour guide Susana and the driver of the tour van Victor were very friendly, eager to please & helpful. We were able to buy fresh made sweet bread from a women who has a bakery in her home with an old fashion oven. These little towns were out from the city center and could be easily overlooked without the knowledge of friendly locals like Susana and Vista Tours. I would recommend this to anyone who wishes to experience the real life of the Mexican people.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We booked our tours online through Mazatlan Tours but Bista Tours was the provider. Our first tour got cancelled on the day of pick up they gave us the Mazatlan City tour for free. Our Colonial tour to Malpica, Concordia and Copala was rebooked. Our guide Suzanna was great, very knowledge. She arranged for me to get the tile I helped design in Malpuca and early the next week it was st the Vista tours office for pickup. We also went on the Durango day tour, it also had gotten rescheduled but Mazatlan Tours gave us the new option days the first time but then Vista said we might be rescheduled again we only found out the day before that we weren’t. The tour was all day but great sites to see and our guide Cesar, was very knowledgeable. We had lunch at La Victoria in Durango a great Mexican restaurant. Lots to see on this tour. Groups are small as tours done in vans. Just beware of possible changes in tour days and possibly last minute.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I traveled on the Ruby Princess to Mazatlan with my parents and sister. My parents booked this tour for us, and as it was our first excursion booked outside of the Princess Cruise umbrella, we were all a bit nervous. Nothing to be scared of, though. Our tour guide, Martin, was so passionate about Mazatlan. He wanted us to love everything about the city and had stories about everything. Very funny, interesting guy. Our driver, Daniel, was also a safe driver, and despite the crazy drivers who turn from middle lanes, I felt very secure in the van. I never felt pressured by Vista to buy anything, despite the stores we went to (like the marketplace, where everyone was marketing their wares. It's what they do there). The beach we drove by was absolutely stunning, and he even gave us the option to see cliff divers, warning us beforehand that tips would be requested. I'd definitely recommend Vista tours for anyone who wants to see Mazatlan.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Whatever you do, DO NOT USE Vista Tours. We booked and paid $90 in advance for transport from the airport to our hotel and return. When we arrived we finally found a Vista Tours agent, showed her our paid voucher, but she insisted that Vista Tours had NO RECORD OF US, and I'm showing her my Vista Tours paid voucher! We eventually had to take a taxi to our hotel - and Vista tours has thus far been unresponsive. This was not our first time to Mazatlan, but we learned a lesson - Vista Tours no mas,

1  Thank Spacer41