Review Highlights
Blue Agave Bus Tour

My husband and I were very pleased with the Blue Agave, La Noria bus tour we did with Vista Tours... read more

Reviewed 7 May 2018
alohabeaches44
Palm Springs, California
Guided tours to La Noria,Copala and a Mazatlan city tour

Driver Victor, tour guides Abigail, Marco and Martin*, were excellent. We would definitely... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2018
Lesley S
via mobile

All reviews our tour guide quail a great mexican restaurant la victoria time share presentation el quelite suspension bridge great tour nice city great driver great information free tour no pressure to buy golden zone local family private van opera house
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I traveled on the Ruby Princess to Mazatlan with my parents and sister. My parents booked this tour for us, and as it was our first excursion booked outside of the Princess Cruise umbrella, we were all a bit nervous. Nothing to be scared of, though. Our tour guide, Martin, was so passionate about Mazatlan. He wanted us to love everything about the city and had stories about everything. Very funny, interesting guy. Our driver, Daniel, was also a safe driver, and despite the crazy drivers who turn from middle lanes, I felt very secure in the van. I never felt pressured by Vista to buy anything, despite the stores we went to (like the marketplace, where everyone was marketing their wares. It's what they do there). The beach we drove by was absolutely stunning, and he even gave us the option to see cliff divers, warning us beforehand that tips would be requested. I'd definitely recommend Vista tours for anyone who wants to see Mazatlan.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Whatever you do, DO NOT USE Vista Tours. We booked and paid $90 in advance for transport from the airport to our hotel and return. When we arrived we finally found a Vista Tours agent, showed her our paid voucher, but she insisted that Vista Tours had NO RECORD OF US, and I'm showing her my Vista Tours paid voucher! We eventually had to take a taxi to our hotel - and Vista tours has thus far been unresponsive. This was not our first time to Mazatlan, but we learned a lesson - Vista Tours no mas,

1  Thank Spacer41
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I had not been in Mazatlan since I was a little kid , lets say a long time ago. The city has changed somewhat . Costa Del Oro was the last resort on the edge of town. Now there are some 7 or 8 more km out. Not being familiar with the city we took the City Tour the first full day there and got familiar with some of the things in town, the Malecon, market, and some of the sights in Old Town. Got a better idea of where we wanted to go back and saw some things and places to make our walks easier to navigate when we did wander. These evil guys introduced us to Panama, an awesome bakery we ended up visiting a few times. Very good. First tour rating good, great introduction but you need to be in town longer to explore some of the areas in more depth with more time.
Now the second tour we took was to Durango. An all day tour and you take the highway from mazatlan to Durango. 61 tunnels, 115 bridges including the longest suspension bridge. Quite a drive. Then the tour of Durango and lunch is pretty good as well. Overall a full day experience but worth it. More time at the market in Durango and at the suspension bridge would be a thought....Great tour.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We decided to book a tour to get an idea of Mazatlan and its features, and booked through our Nexus tour rep with Vista Tours, and it was a very good decision. We were picked up at the hotel in a unique open bus, with a very lively and well informed guide by the name of "Chili Willi". He guided us through the tour with insight and humor and a wealth of knowledge of Mazatlan surroundings, that showed he not only knew of its information, but was happy and proud to be part of it. The tour included a stop at the Golden Zone, Tequila factory, churches, markets, cliff divers, and local buildings and artifacts that added greatly to the tour. The bus had no windows, and reminded me of a San Francisco trolley car, which was excellent for viewing the sites and sounds as well as the smell of the ocean and other amenities we viewed. There was a stop at a local restaurant and the meal was well worth it, as well as some of the entertainment provided by the establishment, and everyone enjoyed the meal and good times. If you want a taste of Mazatlan with a great tour company, then this should be your choice, and hopefully you will have the opportunity to meet and have the tour with "Chili Willi"

1  Thank Snowcruiser54
Reviewed 1 November 2017

The tour of mazatlan was informative and interesting. Martin gave it a special touch by being friendly and really caring about his city.