All reviews a great vacation bedroom ocean mexico resort jacuzzi jose poolside el
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We have been to countless resorts all over. We have never seen anything so disgusting, filthy, and run down as this place. We were shown 4 different villas. Each was filthier than the other. Paint was falling off the walls. Kitchen cabinets were falling of the walls. There were bugs crawling on the walls! The smell was horrible. The front and back doors don't shut and anyone can walk in and out. The toilets that were marked "sanitized" were gaggy nasty. The landscaping was dead in many areas. The pool was dirty and had tiles missing. There is no jacuzzi as the pictures show. There is not food market in the lobby as they say. There is no outside restaurant. There is no place to eat on the bug infested property. Thankfully, Interval was able to get us a new place immediately. We would have had to sleep on the lounge chairs outside because there was no way to sleep in the bug infested filth. I am hoping to get some pictures posted. I wish we had gotten more pictures, but it was just so nasty and we were trying to get out asap.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maggie B
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My overall experience was great, the location of the hotel was perfect for what I was looking, it was far from all the tourists noise but close enough to everything I needed (shopping malls, nigthclubs, etc) My room was huge! every "villa" as they call it, are two floors tall, with two complete modern bathrooms and 2 bedrooms where my 5 family members fitted perfectly.

The hotels goes full green, I think they are now installing sollar panels in every rooftop, they have fully respect for the local flora wich gives a great decoration for the hotel.

I think they are a fully example of what a great vacation in Mexico means, thanks to all and congrats!

Room Tip: I went to celebrate my sister's birthday and our family experience was great
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ElRanchoMazatlan, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Villas El Rancho Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hello dear guest,

It is a pleasure for us to read your comments.

As you mentioned our hotel is close to the main shopping centers. It offers you the best comfort for you and your family.

It was a pleasure to having you as our guest.

We hope you to be back as soon as possible.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

nice spacious villas, awesome salt water swimming pool, friendly English speaking staff a bonus. Dinner and breakfast available near poolside in wood treehouse palapa wirh ocean view. Had s great time, would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabby615
ElRanchoMazatlan, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Villas El Rancho Green Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hello dear guest,

Thank you for your comments and also your time.

It is nice to read that you enjoy our restaurant, yes, as you said it is a beautiful and confortable restaurant.

We will be waiting for your next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Place was very friendly! Good food! Relaxed vibe! I will definitely be back for more! Great one location. Wave out front to boogie board or body surf. Breakfast was good

Next time we will stay longer. I came with a group of friends and we all had a good time

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chmoline42

Hello dear guest,

Thank you for your comments.

We hope you to come back soon, of course we are going to be waiting for you and your friends.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

A group of us from california were in mazatlan for a short stay, we were looking for a nice place without the craziness
El Rancho was perfect
Great villas on the beach with a bar and small restaurant
The staff was very helpful and friendly

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coastal101

Hello dear guest,

Thank you for your time.

It is a pleasure to read your comments, thank you for your visit, we hope your next visit will be for a longer time, that way we could attend you as you deserve.