“Fabulous Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This restaurant is located in the Plazuela Machado. This is a wonderful place to visit on the weekend. There is entertainment, vendors and a wonderful atmosphere. We always order the Blackened Burro (sp?). It is the best steak in Mazatlan. Ernesto is a great waiter. Sit outside to get the most of the atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Friends suggested this place as they had eaten there a week before we arrived. We went with them for their 2nd time and WOW!! The Buro (Blackened steak done in butter) was had by 2 of our group and not a scrap left on their plates. Both stuffed chickens were had and they were fantastic (ohhh the sauce , spinach and cheese) in my chicken I could bathe in. The meal started with fresh baked bread that was lined with a pesto and homemade garlic butter (delicious) fantastic service and good prices. Can't wait to return next year

Reviewed 9 March 2017

My husband was looking for a stuffed chicken and I was in the mood for beef so after checking all the menu's around the Plaza we decided to try Il Mosto. It was a perfect choice I got the Black Burro steak and it was cooked exactly to my liking and was melt in your mouth tender. Both the steak and stuffed chicken breast were excellent, not a spec of food remained on our plates.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Haven't been to the restaurant for almost 10 years and it is still there. That in of itself is enough to say yes to it. Some of us had Blackened Burro (almost a baseball steak) literally cooked in blackened butter. I enjoyed it immensely (mind I do love butter. Cooked medium and very tender. Pasta and fish where the dishes that our friends had and they almost licked the plate. Bonus is that the queens were were out having their pictures taken for Carnivale'

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Went with friends and all of us were pleased, that's somthing. Friendly and fast service that didn't get one thing wrong. Great place to enjoy people watching while you dine.