“butter me up!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Haven't been to the restaurant for almost 10 years and it is still there. That in of itself is enough to say yes to it. Some of us had Blackened Burro (almost a baseball steak) literally cooked in blackened butter. I enjoyed it immensely (mind I do love butter. Cooked medium and very tender. Pasta and fish where the dishes that our friends had and they almost licked the plate. Bonus is that the queens were were out having their pictures taken for Carnivale'

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Went with friends and all of us were pleased, that's somthing. Friendly and fast service that didn't get one thing wrong. Great place to enjoy people watching while you dine.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

A nice break from the Mexican food:
Black burro was our favorite. Pasta on the side was very tasteful , and will try that next visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We've been to Il Mosto many times over the years. The Black Burro is still an excellent meal if you can get served. Their other selections are basically terrible. The meat is tough or not cooked correctly. But, the greatest problem is getting served. Last night it took over 2 hours to be served and we had to find the waiter to order drinks. The previous time was even worse, 3 hours and the still missing a meal.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We could not decide where to eat so we chose II Mosto as I had read about the "blackened burro" steak on the menu. Can't remember what my wife had but she enjoyed her meal very much. I had the "blackened burro" steak with a baked potato both of which were very generous portions. This was one of the best steaks I have ever had in my life.