All reviewsgolden zonenice beachfrontother hotelswho cleaned our roomstandard roompanama restaurantlocation is greatolder hotelcounter spacefront desk staffroom changeworked finehotel guestsoverlooking the oceanper daybottled waterlounge chairs
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Stopped here to use the pool and get lunch. The facilities are beautiful and well maintained. An attendant helped us with everything from towels to lunch and was wonderful. The food was inexpensive, especially for a hotel restaurant, and delicious. The portions were huge. We had a great day and are thinking of coming back for a longer stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mbrichter
Reviewed 22 December 2016

while the hotel may not be the newest in the Golden Zone... I feel a lot of people like myself look for what the Las Flores does offer. Its perfectly located on the southern part of the Golden Zone... closer to the down town, super market and mall.. right on the beach where you all your rooms look at the ocean and not a pool or side of another hotel. Its clean... the staff are amazing..good internet connectivity. And with new modernized suites.. you get more than just a room. XO 24/7 store across the street very convenient. Totally safe area to walk at any hour of the day..surrounded by numerous good restaurants and bars. 1 block to buses... always a pulmonia out front. What more can you ask for...and at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: There are two towers.. I prefer ocean view with beach below your balcony rather than ocean view with pool below. You watch the sunsets
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wayne A
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I were on a cruise and stopped in Mazatlan for the day. We wound up here at the recommendation of our taxi driver & we were not disappointed! They set us up in beach chairs, under a palapa and brought us food and drinks all day!

I didn't catch our servers name, but he was amazing! Never sat for long without him at least walking by to check in or open a new beer for us.

We ate the coconut shrimp, which were heaven and came with some lovely taco chips and salsa! Buckets of beer were 6 for 10$!

It was a gorgeous day in a lovely place! Would definitely suggest spending time here and would definitely go back if I'm ever in Mazatlan again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Drinks, food and staff were all great and helpful. On the beach with great view. Fishing is not far away. Shops just outside. Massage next door great value. Standard room was fine for my son and I. we enjoyed it very much. Loud yes but it's Mexico.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank GutShot101
Reviewed 6 July 2016

This review is for the outdoor portion of the resort only as I have never been a guest here. Las Flores welcomes cruise ship passengers so if you're only stopping for the day, head here. You can sit on the private beach, enjoy the swimming pool and eat at the beachfront restaurant.

Steps away are lots of local vendors rent out jet skis, parasails, kayaks and more, so I love to come here with my husband. I sit on the outdoor terrace and sip margaritas while he has fun out on the ocean. I'm not outdoorsy so the margaritas and guacamole are more my speed! The food and drink prices are cheap and (knock on wood) I've never picked up a stomach bug on my 4 visits here. When he's done with his fun in the sun, we just hang out on the beach, drink and relax. It's great!

Pretty much everything you need is right here: bar service, decent food, a nice beach, water sports, clean bathrooms, and local vendors hawking everything from cigars to silver jewelry. It's easy to catch a taxi right out front too. This is a great day stop and one of the best kept secrets in Mazatlan.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple