All reviewshotel restaurantpool areaclean hotelocean viewwe've stayedmexico
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Been coming here since 1989. Many same people working. It's not 5 star but on beach smaller clean hotel. Drinks good food good service great best location in mazatlan. Went there before kids with kids and now without kids.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This place has fairly nice rooms which gave me exactly what I needed. Its not to big but big enough. I don't like resorts where I get lost its so big. Friendly people and staff. Food is good and location is just right.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Well I love the city of Mazatlan, my wife is from there my father side of the family is from there, and its like a second home.....except this time around. A/C leaked water our second night and for some reason hotel staff just made it seem like it was our fault instead of fixing it the third night it completely stoped so we were upgraded to a suite.....a suite that smelt like mold and the toilet was leaking water. The hotel staff and security was watching our every move it felt more like a prison than a 5 star hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jose r
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

outdated for the cost. Strict! They're watching you're every move. Elevators are extremely small. Housekeeping was nice, rest of the staff, it seemed as if you were being watch every move you made. Cameras In every corner.
No pool-bar. They have a guard at the entrance/ exit for the beach. Not for security but to check hotel bracelets. Very bad experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Vilmahuerta1
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Terrible Hotel...Felt like security there is just starring you down. The beds in room are horrible talking about wanting it to be morning already just so you can get out of bed HARD. Also restroom when we would flush toilet would make a horrible noise for about 3 minutes long after flushing.The view was horrible couldn't even see the ocean no safe boxes in room when we were checkin out they tried charging us water that wasn't there to begin with...Will never stay here again :(

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family