“Good but Could Be Better”
Review of La Casa Country

La Casa Country
Ranked #13 of 482 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Casa Country restaurant is characterized by offering delicious entrees of the finest American Cuts of Angus Beef, tasty Mexican food combos & steaks, table side hand made to taste fresh salsas & a variety of sea food platters; all served in a fun and friendly western style atmosphere.Our staff is trained & committed to La Casa Country principles: Quality, Attention & Festive atmosphere; this ensure that customers will savor an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Our last night in Mazatlán and my wife's birthday, our friends recommended Las Cas Country. A Mexican style country and western steakhouse.

They make salsa tableside, mild, medium and hot. Great waiters, who even perform singing and dancing.

Stated with a very good sausage and peppers. For mains, my wife ordered the ribs which she thoroughly enjoyed. It came with fries, cole slaw and cornbread. I ordered the rib-eye which was disappointing. I am a rib-eye lover, not like we get in the states. I got a baked potato with it.

They posted my wife birthday on their in house video, and the waiters sang Happy Birthday to her when they brought out a piece of flan cake with her name on it.

I ordered a Mexican coffee which was a production. Also had a very good chocolate cake.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Casa country has hands down the BEST GUACAMOLE and SALSA in Mazatlan.
Last week we just had that for supper .They make the guacamole and salsa Fresh at your table and is seriously to die for .
The service has ALWAYS been wonderful and we’ll be going again before we head home .This time we’ll try to leave enough room for a meal as well.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Absolutely my favorite meal while in Mazatlan. Tremendous service kicked off a wonderful, ample meal, starting with made-at-the-table salsa. The homemade corn tortillas were delicious... as was everything we ordered. Wonderful ambiance too.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Like others, we've been by this restaurant hundreds of times, in fact we can see it out of our hotel room balcony. Looking for a new place to dine we tried this and really enjoyed our meal. I had flank steak, medium well - perfect.
The help was attentive, the atmosphere great, drinks, everything was very good. We'll be back!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I love these old Country style steak houses, this is that to perfection! Get a huge steak with a baked potato, but male sure you have the tripe appetizer a d always get the guacamole. Everything is always cooked to perfection and I strongly recommend getting the cabreria chillona medium rare.