“Excellent food and atmosphere!👍🏻”
Review of Oasis Ocean Club

Oasis Ocean Club
Ranked #2 of 185 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Oasis Ocean Club is the place to be. Located on the most beautiful beach in Manzanillo, Santiago Bay, Oasis offers spectacular sunsets, swaying palm trees and the crash of the waves as the perfect backdrop. The innovative menus are characterized as Mediterranean, Mexican cuisine with Asian Influences. Whether it is lunch, dinner or a snack at the beach bar, Executive Chef, Alberto Magana, produces incredible dishes using fresh and local products. His food is authentic, with modern flavors and plating. Each dish is carefully executed and done very well. Oasis has everything, a full-service beach bar, elegant beach side terraces, lounges and umbrellas on the beach, in-house gelato shop, and stand up paddle board school. With multilingual staff and top notch service, Oasis Ocean Club insures a wonderful dining experience.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with Oasis! It's my first stop even after a long flight. I love the fish tacos, ceviche, and their new Asian inspired dishes ( especially the tuna and gyozas). The owners Diego and Katie always welcome you with a big smile. I wish I could remember our servers name because I'd love to give a shout out to his friendly service and patience with our huge order! We came for lunch and dinner twice! Thanks for everything and we can't wait to come back next Year!

1  Thank Helennnna

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome shrimp tacos! Beer from micro brewing in Colima. View great! Beach good for swimming! Margaritas were strong!!

1  Thank crimepays1229
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had read it was one of the top places to go to in Manzanillo, and as we were looking for a beach club, we thought we'd go. The strech of the beach it has access to is 20m at the most. Fully crowded with unpleasant music. The food is expensive for what is very regular and definately not delicious. Bathrooms are grotty for such a luxury branding. Furthermore, their card terminal doesnt work.

1  Thank Natalia J
Diego C, General Manager at Oasis Ocean Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We are really sorry for the bad experience you had. We are always working hard to be a good place but some things we can't control, the size of the beach for example and the credit card machine. We have 4 different machines and even accept Amex, unfortunately satellite communications are weak when there are many people in town. The music all depends on each individuals taste, we have two small speakers at the beach that we like to keep low.
More often then not we are full and crowded, there are many people that enjoy Oasis Ocean Club and we work hard to make it a nice place for all our guests.
It's unfortunate your food wasn't spectacular, maybe just a bad day for the kitchen...we use all fresh products and people usually love it, as you can see from the many other comments.
We have 2 full time cleaning staff members, we will do our best to push them, thank you.
I'm truly sorry you didn't enjoy our place. We promise to work ever harder to make it the best we can.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is not an "Ocean Club" is just a bad restaurant with beach. The food is not memorable, is pretty regular. The only good thing is that they are inside Club Santiago, a private club with the best beach in Manzanillo.

2  Thank Isabel S
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Just had another wonderful lunch here with my husband. My husband had the hamburger it was cooked perfectly and juicy. I had the fish tacos . Delicious with cabbage, avocado, special sauce. On homemade corn tortillas. Great Margaritas too.

1  Thank love2travel070