Free cancellation until 23/07
US$235
US$167
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Azul Sirena Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$72
AM Hotel & Plaza(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
US$96
US$80
Binniguenda All Inclusive(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$224
US$196
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2016

The Hotel Plaza Tangolunda is a pleasant hotel, a short distance from the Tangolunda Public Beach.

Rooms are basic and clean with simple amenities - nothing luxurious - but sufficient for a good stay. The staff are friendly and helpful - though non English speaking - so have a little Spanish under your belt or a good translation app handy.

Adjacent to the hotel is a restaurant named Alebrijes that's open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - good food, and they will also deliver to your room at the hotel.

Recommended!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 2 February 2013

If you do not need to be in front of the ocean or on the beach front, this is the place for you. The hotel staff were very accommodating and extremely service oriented. Our room while basic was clean and roomy.Claudia, the receptionist, was excellent in providing professional service with a smile and handling cranky tired guests! The tariff includes an excellent breakfast: fruit,sweet bread, eggs with beans or chilequiles and coffee. The restaurant menu has lots of variety and service is excellent.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sunbather1
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I don’t know about you but when I go out on vacations I expect certain things in order to have a nice decent experience that hopefully will become one of my most precious memories, in HOTEL PLAZA TANGOLUNDA I can find all the things I need such as a calm, quiet, comfortable and beautiful installations that includes a warm relaxed but professional crew and of curse a nice restaurant with delicious typical and international food that I can enjoy all day long with a nice cold beer or an exotic beverage! Such as one of my favorites in ALEBRIJES restaurant (that is conveniently inside the hotel), its called “Donaji” made of Mezcal, one amazing drink that its kind of like the sister of tequila… but better and it goes wonderfully with the BBQ Ribs or the big tasty Hamburgers inside the cool atmosphere of the restaurant where you can appreciate the typical handcrafted ALEBRIJES… this fantastic but beautiful creatures made of wood and all kind of colors and forms, watching this it’s a nice experience while having a nice conversation or just watching the game in one of the big TV’s.
Many other things that PLAZA TANGOLUNDA offers make me so satisfied like the relaxing pool just outside the rooms where I can spend hours or the fact that its such a safe area where you can go around safely without worries and its so beautiful around here and so close to the beach that I can go walking and if I want to go downtown there’s cheap taxis outside the hotel almost all the time, I appreciate very much my peace of Heaven down in Huatulco, hoping to go back and hoping all of you have a great pleasant experience like I do everytime I go there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andres B
Reviewed 3 May 2011

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. My husband and I and our 3 children age 10-14 and my friend and her kids aged 12 & 14. Hotel is a small and the pool is not as big as it appears but the staff is extremely friendly. The restaurant/bar stayed open until 3pm even though we were the only ones there but the staff had no issues with us hanging out in the bar and didn't close until we left. Beds are very comfortable and clean. Had free internet also. Only issue we had and we left the hotel 2 nights earlier was my friends room was close to the street and she heard all the noise, but she's a light sleeper. We moved to Hotel Castillo Huatulco because our friend wanted to sleep. It was a bigger hotel but we immediately noticed the difference in the staff. The Plaza Tangolunda staff were way friendlier and the beds were much more comfortable. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family