“Unbelievable views from a beautiful home in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Dusty A
“Unbelievable views from a beautiful home in paradise!”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The home and view are as pictured. It is absolutely beautiful! From the time you come through the front gates, you will truly feel like you have found paradise. The owner was delightful to deal with, answered all of our questions, and did everything she could to ensure we had an amazing vacation before we even arrived. The rental includes two lovely ladies that cook and clean so that you can enjoy your vacation. Without speaking Spanish we managed to communicate and found the ladies always eager to please and help us. The food was delicious! We will be back next year. You will not be disappointed.

4 Apr 2018
Ciao Dear Dusty ,
as always you are so kind and sent such a nice review!

you know my english is not my best but i hope you will anderstand all my gratitude to you and to all the persons you invaited on your stay here in Villaroxana.

Thanks to be so kind with the worker and all around.

we will be waiting your buck here with more love we had and hoping you will realy feel at home.

Our best wishes from Hux
Rossana , Lulu and Vero.
Curiosity...
“Amazing / Unbelievable!!! An incredible family vacation!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Our group consisted of 9 people, Grandma, her 2 daughters & families; kids ranged in age from 9-20 we stayed with Rossana over Christmas of 2017.

Our stay was incredible, it exceeded all of our expectations! It starts with Rossana the owner, she is very kind and made sure everything was perfect before and during our stay. We still keep in touch.

The Villa is amazing! the pool, the views, the grounds, the open concept of outdoor living was fantastic. We even booked massages by the pool. The location is fantastic, close to town, a gated complex in a gated community. I did not think there was any need for the gates, everything is clean and we always felt safe where ever we were. Huatulco is my new favorite place in Mexico.

Lulu and Veronica are amazing and took incredible care of all of our needs! Lulu is an amazing cook and would take care of the shopping for us, ensuring all of the ingredients were fresh. Lulu prepared Mexican and Italian meals for us sometimes we made requests other times she surprised us. The Margaritas were also great.

If you do dine out, our favorite restaurants were Terra-Cotta and La Crema Bar for pizza.

We did not rent or need a car. Taxi into Crucita were very inexpensive less than $5 and we did not have to worry about driving or parking.

If you would like to take a tour / guide or need to be picked or dropped at the airport contact Enrique! He is on Facebook at "Live & Explore Huatulco Tours" (Telephone 958-109-8881) He is amazing!!! My wife and I work in the Tourism industry, have been lucky to travel often, Enrique is one of the very best guides we have ever had,

We hope to return one day! I have recommended this Villa and Huatulco to family and friends. It was a Christmas our family will always remember; the memories are incredible.

4 Mar 2018
Ciao Paul
thank you for the incredible review .
For me is a wonderful present to know that my guest had special daies and fantastich memories .
Villaroxana is a simple charming house but everythink is make with love and we try to do our best everytime .

Also i have amazing memories of the photos you sent me , of the incredible nice Christmas decorations you did in the house but more than this i never will forget the nice and helpfull messages i received from you and your wife
Thanks again and stay in contact with me because, as all my guest, you are now my friends
Jim D
“Tangolunda paridise”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

We had an amazing week at Villa Roxanna. Best view of Tangolunda bay high above the beach resorts. We spent our time enjoying this beautiful home and spent hours in the pool enjoying the sun and light breeze .Lulu and Veronica fed us fantastic meals every day ,much better than the local restaurants.This was by far my favorite vacation in the Huatulco area.

Your age range 50-64
11 Mar 2018
Ciao Jim

thanks so much,
i received today your beautiful review an want to say thank for the nice comment and the way you close your review.

Lulu and Veronica also had wonderful time with you and your wife and your friends so everybody will be more than happy to see all of you coming buck very soon.

Thanks again from me and all the staf of Villaroxana
carolfaye
Conifer, Colorado
“Vacation bliss”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Our group of 7 ranging in age 30 - 80 thoroughly enjoyed our week long stay at villa Roxana. I have been vacationing in Mexico for 30+ years, but had never been to Huatalco before this trip. It's my new favorite place in Mexico!! It reminds me of Playa del Carmen 25 years ago in some ways. Lots of things to see & do without thousands of tourists. Although there is no direct beach access, the infinity pool & awesome views make you forget about the beach. However we did do 3 trips to beaches -- there are 9 bays in Huatalco & they each have there own individual characteristics. Some calm, some not. We took Rosanna's advice and did not rent a car. The cabs are quick & inexpensive. When Lulu called us a cab, it was there within 10 minutes every time.

The property is older with lots of Mexican charm and mature landscaping. Absolutely beautiful. The interior is also very nicely decorated. You can tell that Rosanna has spent lots of effort in making the property a home -- and we felt like it was our home, too.

Lulu & Veronica are absolutely great. My advice -- when Lulu asks if you would like her to cook breakfast, lunch, or dinner --- say YES!! Every meal was fresh & delicious. She will ask what you would like. You should say "Mexican", Italian", or "surprise me". We didn't eat all our meals at the villa,but every meal was outstanding. They make great margaritas, too. Every day we talked to Lulu about our plans for the day, and if we wanted to have dinner at the villa, we gave her pesos to go to the store. She kept track of this. Believe me -- we ate like we were at a great restaurant for a fraction of the price. Every dinner started with a fresh, homemade soup, then a delicious main course, followed by dessert.

If you choose Villa Roxanna for your vacation, you will be so happy. Although I don't speak Spanish, 2 of our group are fluent, and it was nice. But I would have no hesitation going back myself with no one speaking Spanish. You can still communicate with Lulu without Spanish skills.

We loved our vacation & look forward to coming back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Jul 2016
Ciao Carol,
Thank for your review and forgive my bud english .
I am so happy that you felt like home in Villaroxana, this is exactly what we want because our gues became our friends and come buck home.
Thanks to describe as you lived in Villaroxana and be sure that Lulu Veronica an Rossana will be wayiting for You and Lisa , Kelly, Sherley, Bonnie and Scott with a big smile as we use to do with our best friends.
Big hugs to everybody and many
Baci da Roma
Rossana
lochcolin
Vancouver, Canada
“perfect relaxing holiday”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My girlfriend and I recently had our first visit to Huatulco and we travelled with our familes...all in all there were 8 adults and 1 child. We stayed at Villa Roxana for a week of pure heaven. It was definitely hard to leave. Our family is primarily vegetarian which the 2 cooks handled without any problems and every meal was delicious! There are certainly enough comfy lounging spots around the property so that you can have moments of privacy to suntan or read but great communal spots for the family as well. The atmosphere is completely peaceful and the view is really quite unbeatable. One night an incredible storm rolled in and we all sat out for hours watching the power of nature over the ocean - we had a perfect spot for it.

We had had plans to see more of the area and do tours of the plantations etc. Whereas we did make it out and see some of the closeby beaches (very easy to access via cheap and fast-to-arrive taxis), most days we wanted for literally nothing and just enjoyed being in this lovely location.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Some noise from resorts across the bay
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Apr 2016
Thanks Dear Friend from Vancouver,
I had the same emotion in Vancouver where I promise to myself to come back as I hope you will be back to Villaroxana.
Rossana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing