Best Western Posada Chahue(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$79
US$253
US$53
Azul Sirena Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$49
Barcelo Huatulco(Huatulco)
US$201
US$173
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
AM Hotel & Plaza(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$49
Amakal Hotel(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$38
BestDay.com
Arenas del Pacifico(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$39
  • Pool
Binniguenda All Inclusive(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplunge poolazul profundochez binniprivate beachall inclusive packageroom servicebeach restaurantquiet hotella crucecitapeace and quietcoconut shrimpblaring musicall inclusive guestsall inclusive planrock formationsrelaxing vacationtangolunda bay
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This resort was beyond quiet! I loved the fact there was no one bugging you to do stuff with the entertainment team and no blaring music so peaceful!!!!! There were maybe 30-50 guest at any given time and I had no complaint about that.

Check in/out:
If you are taking a tour bus to this hotel your are dropped off by the tour bus at the bottom of the hill and the hotel will come and pick you up with a golf cart and bring you and your luggage up to the check in area. Very quick check in and they give you a list with drinks included etc if you have purchased an all inclusive package. On the way home a taxi picked us up from the lobby and were taken directly to the airport with one stop for a couple of people from another resort. The tour operator we used was WestJet. There wasn't really a rep that stayed at the hotel but really didn't need their help there.

Rooms:

The room was very large, we did not have a plunge pool just a King Bed standard room. It was in need of some updating but it was clean and more than sufficient, no complaints. The Cleaning staff were done by lunch every day and did a great job and they stocked the fridge with pop and beer and left water on the counter. They also left snacks everyday, a bag of chips a chocolate bar and cookies and it was a nice treat. There was a safe in the room as well. The Bed was super comfy!

Food/Drinks:
There was wide variety of drinks with brand name liquors and they went out of their way to ensure you get what you want. They happened to have some fresh Mango and they gave of a special treat with these Mango's delicious! Everything was in bottles or cans which was really nice. If on an all-inclusive it really was a pain signing slips for all your drinks and food everyday, but by the end of our trip we kind of got used to it. There are the odd exception that were not covered by the all inclusive but they do list these items clearly. In the Morning there was a Buffet the Pastries were to DIE FOR! There was one huge problem here, the birds were pecking food off of everything they would sit on the serving spoons and peck off the extra food. I actually was very ill by the 5th day and I think it may be because of the bird or maybe they were washing salad with local water, not sure what it was but I was really sick for almost a week. We go every month somewhere and this was the sickest I have ever been. I think they absolutely need to hire the handler that has the Falcon or Eagle that scares the birds from the resort. This will be the make or break for my return. Those birds literally ruined our meals in the morning. Evening meals were between two restaurants and very limited variety. The beach restaurant was by reservations but it was only open the days the restaurant by the lobby was closed. Definitely sick of the food by the end, breakfast was the favorite meal minus the birds! The Egg lady was excellent sorry I can't remember her name.

Would love to go back but the birds were really a issue for me. They would take food right off your plate and I think that is why I was so ill. So it is up in the air as to our return, but this is a really nice quiet resort if you are looking for that.

I believe all the rooms are ocean view.

Resort/Pools:

The landscape is breathtaking, the ocean beautiful and at times you can go in the water. However when we were there it was really rough most of the week. Definitely not something I would feel comfortable swimming in. The staff that handled the pool chairs were so helpful, went out of their way for us. The staff at the resort are friendly and made our trip very nice. NO BRACELETS OR TOWEL CARDS! Loved, loved, loved the fact we didn't have bracelets and cards! I guess that is probably why you have to sign for everything.

Location:
You really need to take a cab anywhere you wish to go the average cost to town and back is approximately 110 Pecos so not bad at all. We left the resort a few times and the driver even waited for us and took us back to the hotel. This area is really safe not anything like other places we've been in Mexico, definitely more Authentic not touched by North America yet! Hope it stays this way. Weather is super hot and sunny everyday!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim E
Carlos M, Director General at Camino Real Zaashila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I thank you for choosing Camino Real Zaashila and for sharing your nice comments and recommendations with us as well.

We are glad to know that your stay in general has been very pleasant and that our staff could make you feel like in the right for your vacation.

I appreciate your feedback and we are going to work on them with the staff involved to reinforce these important points of service.

We would be pleased to have you back soon at Camino Real Zaashila and wishfull to welcome you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited for a week in April. The location is great with the rooms very private. We had a plunge pool on the beach so it was beautiful. No food selection only one restaurant a night when not in peak season and we were the only ones at the restaurant one night.Had to sign for everything we ate or drank which was very frustrating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn P

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Nice, quiet place I hope to come back.... Definitely 4 star ⭐️ + resort Great vacation, everything beautiful: beach, accommodation, staff, service. We felt comfortable and safe, super!!!! Recommend everyone who likes quiet, without noses and lines, no need to rush, just chill...,,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Inessa K

I thank you for choosing Camino Real Zaashila and for taking a few minutes of your valuable time to share your very kind comments with us.

We are glad to know that your overall stay has been excellent and above all, that our staff could make you feel like you are in the perfect place for your well –deserved vacation. I thank you so much for reconizing the work of some of our members, with pride and great pleasure I will share your words with them and with the whole staff.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you again at Camino Real Zaashila very soon, to create new unforgettable experiences for you.

At your service anytime.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We stayed a few days during the easter week in the Camino Real and we were pleasantly surprised. We were expecting big crowds and lines but we found a friendly hotel, balancing well it’s capacity with their possibilities. The pool is wonderful, and the beach has a life guard on duty. Food is pretty good and fresh. I did not give them 5 stars because the hotel needs some updating, the rooms are comfortable but need updating, as well as the pool/beach chairs and lounges.
The personnel were very nice and accommodating specially the guys at the pool restaurant, did not stop running around!

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank GarraVerdu

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Our first visit to Huatulco. Although the weather reached up to 31 degrees Celsius, it was neither as humid nor as scorching as the Rivera Maya area and quiet pleasant. The resort was about 20 minutes away by taxi from the airport in one of the many beautiful bays.

The resort is different from the usual AI type resorts in many ways. There's only a buffet in the morning and some select evenings, the rest of the days its a-la carte and one has to sign for everything, drinks and meals. The food was pretty good, especially the large and tasty prawns. The infrastructure was pretty bad and the other wise friendly staff speak little English so often only the most basic communication is possible. Rooms were nice and clean with superb views. In general the average tourists were older and quiet, which suited us fine, and there was none of the partying around the pool which is so common at other all inclusive resorts in other areas of Mexico.

I always enjoy doing some birding but compared to prior Mexico trips was disappointed in that there were relatively few numbers of birds seen around the resort. Nevertheless, turkey vultures and black vultures, pelicans and frigate birds soar high up and kiskadee type birds, oriole (only saw 1) and swallows frequent the resort. To make up for the lack of birding, if the water is calm there is excellent snorkeling right from the resort beach. At one point I came upon a solid wall of 500-1000 Yellow-tail surgeon fish, and also saw puffer fish, Moorish Idol and needle fish and swarms of thousands of tiny little fish that literally formed dense clouds. There were at least 30 types of different tropical fish just around the rocks of the headlands enclosing the resort bay. Very little coral though.

We took two day trips from the resort, one was bay tour to the national park, the other the eco tour to the crocodile mangroves. Both were pretty good, with excellent guides and well worth the price.

Stayed: November 2017