1,183 results
All reviews snack bar beach club select room santa cruz omelette lady chicken wings small resort pool area is fantastic front desk staff la crucecita dress pants room worked well bigger resorts a la carte every morning minute walk to the beach quaint hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Huatulco and stayed on this hotel. We were a couple with a 2 year old and we all had a great time at the hotel. The food is ok and there is something for all tastes, the Chef is always there making sure everything runs as it should. Service is great and employees are super friendly and service minded.
The rooms are big enough and clean. The pool area is fantastic. We were there in low season so there was always room available. The Beach is 10 min walking distance, is a small beach but very nice and cozy.
In general we were very happy and as a mexican I was very proud to show my Danish husband and son a bit of my country and Huatulco!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ruguita
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We had a lovely time staying at the Binneguenda Hotel. The staff was particularly welcoming and friendly. the rooms are extremely comfortable, the beds are just right, and the cleanliness is meticulous. We loved the beautiful grounds, trees, shrubs, and the pool was very dippable. The only reason I am not giving a 5 rating is that I was expecting a bit more fish on the menu.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank George H
Alejandra B, Director of Sales at Binniguenda All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Good day
Thank you very much for your comments, i can notice you enjoyed the hotel, it's comfortable rooms, its services and its people
It's a pity that our menu was not to your completely satisfaction, but I will share your comments with our chef to his consideration
Warm regards from Huatulco

Reviewed 10 May 2018

This was our first time to Hautulco, and we chose this resort because of its proximity to town. We found the majority of the staff incredibly friendly and relaxed. The resort was easy to navigate because of its size. There were enough bars to satisfy the need, and the food at the restaurants and snack bars were good. The beach club area was a little difficult to locate at first, but we spent some time there and enjoyed the view. The beds were comfortable and the air condition was very much enjoyed! Lots of families staying there, but rarely noticed children.
Definitely recommended for families with young children and older couples.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank tronvader
Alejandra B, Director of Sales at Binniguenda All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Good day
Thank you for share your experience at Binniguenda, I can notice you enjoyed your stay, the people and the services.
I think you are right, this is the perfect place for families with young children and older couples.
I hope to see you again...
Regards from this beautiful and magic place call "Binniguenda"

Reviewed 21 April 2018

This was our second trip to Huatulco, we love it !! Obviously or we wouldn't have gone back. We stayed at the same hotel Binniguenda Huatulco., because who doesn't want to be spoiled and feel like family when away from home. And after all even West jet employees stay there on layovers. This all-inclusive hotel is a modern small boutique type accommodation with staff so friendly that you are on first name basis staff close to all amenities on Santa Cruz Blvd. and is also one of the few eco-friendly approved destinations in sustainable tourism. Weather is HOT (Feb & March not a day under 34c) also never a cloudy day. We love that on any day you can either choose to do absolutely nothing and stay poolside or go explore the area by foot or taxi or bus. The area is so safe, day and night. In fact , we walked every night after the show at Binni 10pm-ish , ohh yes .. I forgot to mention that the hotel has nightly themed show produced by a group of young locals who love too dance, they also provided poolside and beach club games throughout the day..  . Our nightly walks were to a local café ( Café Huatulco , coincidentally ) to enjoy one of the most delicious iced coffees with real vanilla ice cream while taking in the evening, people watching. One of the highlights this year was meeting a West Jet tour guide, who greeted us on arrival with open arms (literally) was Magdalena with Maxi Tours. She was available every morning in the lobby to answer any questions, arrange tours, greet “Hola” or bid “Adios amigos”. Magna became our Mexican sister she went above and beyond, as I saw other tour group representatives at the hotel just sitting at their desk playing on their phones. Magda never just sat seriously this woman was full of energy and in heels in the heat !! Professional extraordinaire! Over the two weeks we booked two tours with her, a baby sea turtle release at an ecological reserve and an all-day Coast to Clouds, which takes you from the ocean to the top of the Sierra Madres including a coffee plantation tour with lunch. Both were amazing experiences and highly recommended. Actually all the tour guides with Maxi were fabulous Saul & Antony and driver David. I personally want to let West Jet know to keep this woman on your team on the ground in Huatulco , she wants to ensure that travelers get a true Mexican experience and take home the best memories.

Stayed: April 2018
6  Thank SkarrGo67
Alejandra B, Director Comercial at Binniguenda All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Good day
I read your comments and I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay but I am happier because this was your second time into Binniguenda...
I loved you told us about how is to be here, not only at the hotel, you talk about Huatulco, a very safe place to walk arpund even at night.
Well you are right, Huatulco is a very safe place, Binniguenda is at Santa Cruz Bay and this area is nice to walk at night, there are some bar and restaurants, the banks zone, trhere is a market between the hotel and the beach.
I hope to see you here next winter season
Regards

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Our second visit to the Binniguenda was equally as good as our first visit last year.
First off I have to thank the reservation staff for honouring our room request, for my wife and myself it means a lot, thank you.
Room, perfect!
Food, excellent!
Grounds, exceptional!
In spite of being very busy with Holy Week the staff did there best to ensure we where well taken care of. The service at the Chachacual bar as well as the lobby bar was always prompt and pleasant. Beach club staff I must say where pretty great, constantly walking around and cleaning, taking and delivering drink orders...
And we can’t forget the main restaurant, palapa chahue staff, each and everyone professional on every level.
Furthermore the front desk personnel, pleasant and exceptional.
If my wife and I would want to see any improvements it would be in upgrading the equipment in the gym. My wife and I resorted to purchasing a weeks membership at the gym in town so that we could get a good workout in every morning.
As well we would like to see the animation staff interact a little more with the guests around the pool during the day. Possibly with salsa lessons, pool games..... as well they could occasionally walk around the pool area picking up empty drink cups just as they do at the beach club.
Never the less In spite of a couple of flaws, just as we would possibly see at any other resort we still must say that the Binniguenda is still a pretty great resort and we still would highly recommend it and we will definitely be returning.
Thank you everyone at the Binniguenda for another memorable stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tresamigos
Alejandra B, Director of Sales at Binniguenda All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Good Day.
Thank you for your comments, I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay at Binniguenda, this beautiful property with great service and an amazing people whos goal is to make the holidays of ourguest the must memorable stay.
I already shared your comments about gym and the pool area, I m sure, the person in charge will do something about.
I appreciate you comments, I will love to see you again here at Binniguenda next winter season
Regards