1,252 results
All reviews good size ocean view cnn palapa feb
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The best option of hotel if you are looking for amazing food, excellent service, beautiful view, and really nice people taking care of you all the time, I will choose this hotel for sure again.
Victor our waitress was the best, always was polite and attentive, my family and I had u nice experience in this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
KrystalAcapulco, Gerente de Operaciones y Control de Calidad at Krystal Beach Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Keei

Thank you for sharing your comments, for us it is very important to know that we have once again achieved the satisfaction of our guests, our mission is to transform your stay into a pleasant and unforgettable experience.

We will gladly transmit the message to our partner Victor, who undoubtedly carries out his work with passion in the service.

We invite you on your next vacation at Krystal Beach Acapulco.

We appreciate your distinguished choice!

Oscar Nava Valente
Operations Manager

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay here in this hotel, my favorite part was drinking by the pool and having some few drinks with my family from Mexico. The waiter Victor who is station at the pool bar, has served me very delicious drinks and has kept me satisfied with my service also Roberto who has helped me as well. Both great guys, good job on hiring them. I would come again next year! Thanks guys you the best !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

we had the chance to stay there for our anniversary and we had a great time, they gave us a room with a beautiful view and they decorated the room with swans made with towels and flowers.
the facilities were ok and not too crowded early morning and we enjoyed the food and the pool.
thank you so much for making this, a very special vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
KrystalAcapulco, Quality Manager at Krystal Beach Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Ollie

Thank you very much for your comments, we are glad to know that you have had a good experience with us.

We will be glad to attend you again in this your home.

Yaneth B.
Quality Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We booked an ocean view room that had a breathtaking view. However, there was nothing else nice about the room. The bathroom felt dirty and there was mold in the bathroom. There was a leak in our restroom but no one ever came to fix it. The front desk ladies seem kind of snobby and unhelpful. The restaurant in the hotel is pretty decent, having access to free palapas at the beach is nice as well. We had NO hot water two days out of the 3 that we stayed there. One morning we had absolutely no water, and two times we had brown water coming out of the faucet. Like I said, we loved the view but probably will never stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessicaH6188

Thanks for your opinion, will be working in your suggestions, and hope that in a future us visit, and you can enjoy of our hotel and their improvements.

Yaneth B.
Quality Manager

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Just recently returned from our stay at this hotel. While the lobby as a contemporary decor the rooms themselves are outdated and can use some fixing up.

While some employees seem to be there just for a paycheck, I have do a shout out to the hotel manager Osmarie. Osmarie made sure that our stay was comfortable.
There were 3 of us in a small room with 2 standard bed and a roll away. When I approached Osmarie and told her the situation she upgraded us to a junior suite in a corner at no additional charge. The view was amazing!

If you are looking for luxury then this is not the place you want to be. As I said earlier, the rooms are outdated but comfortable. Which is what I look for when I travel only because I use my room only to sleep. I'm usually up at the crack of dawn to do sightseeing or other activities.

The buffet table didn't have a large selection to choose from but breakfast and dinner was the bomb.

The only down fall I have with this place is that I was traveling with my mom who is disabled with limited mobility. Other hotels I have stayed at allowed me to prepare a plate, give it to head waiter, and they would take it to the room for my mom to eat. Krystal beach Acapulco ask that I order room service which is an additional cost.

We have a lot of family in Acapulco and this hotel would not let anyone who is not a guest pass the front door which made it difficult for us to meet up and left a sour taste in my mom's mouth.

Like I said if your looking for comfort this is an ok place to stay. If your looking for luxury you might want to pass this place up.

Good job, Osmarie! I really hope to see this hotel prosper and flourish and I feel while under your care you can achieve this.

Thanks