Resort Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$133
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
Sands Acapulco Hotel & Bungalows(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$62
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$110
US$107
  • Pool
Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$147
Priceline
US$159
US$136
Cancelon
US$66
Hotel Los Flamingos(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
US$331
US$270
Cancelon
US$445
US$425
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I had lunch here with my friend while watching the divers. They had a special where you got a ticket to the show, lunch, and one cocktail. I think it was about 300 pesos (~$16US) I had sea bass. It was delicious. My friend had a club sandwich and it looked pretty good too. The show was spectacular

Room Tip: Did not stay in a room. Lunch only
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is good place to view the cliff jumpers. Nice view and ambience. There is live music during tht time. Food is reasonable. There is extra cost for going there to view that . There are three packages which includes drink, food and drink and double drinks!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I’m in the midst of a two night stay, and this is some of the worst staff, neglected property, and dirty rooms I have ever encountered. In addition, they are cheats. I booked an ocean view room with a king bed...the first night I arrived late (midnight) and they gave me a room with two double beds with a view of a parking lot. I didn’t complain at that point because I was tired and I thought maybe there was ocean beyond the parking lot. There wasn’t, so in the morning, I pointed out to the front desk that my confirmation said ocean view. After much delay, I was moved to a room with a view of a tree...no ocean to be seen. I pointed out to the bellman that this was not ocean view, but he just shrugged. Back at the front desk, they said it was the best they could do. No compensation for the price difference. No compensation for not getting what I booked. I insisted on some sort of compensation. I was told to come back in two hours, which I did. Their offer of compensation was a free drink....which was insulting. I asked to speak to the manager, but I was told he doesn’t speak English. When I informed the front desk I speak Spanish, the manager was suddenly not available. In addition to the poor service regarding my reservation, I asked where the pool was and was just given a dismissive wave in the wrong direction. The housekeeper walked into my room while I was in bed. The housekeepers just seem to mop the middle of the room because there is a thick edge of dirt along the walls...and I can feel dirt in the middle of the floor as well
under my bare feet. There are lots of neglected spaces at this hotel. A rusted out vernicular, buckets and construction debris along the pathways. It could be a nice place, but the facility is falling apart. And the staff just doesn’t care about the place or its guests. Don’t let this place ruin your vacation like it ruined mine...book elsewhere!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Travel147
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Room is not secured in this high crime area as bathroom window has completely corroded and no longer working closing mechanism, facing common hallway!
Everything is extremely worn. Electrical power points do no longer fit standard Mexican conversion plugs. Water comes only out of one of the two vanity taps. Furniture are heavily scuffed. No drinking water supplied to room. Various items broken as WC roll holders, ceiling above vanity and others.
ROOM FEATURE DESCRIPTION MISLEADING !!!! No safe in room! No fridge as described on Booking.com.
Water marks on ceiling. Cracks around walls and ceiling. Entry light not working.
Water damage to bathroom door.
Hallway traffic can observe our WC and shower activities cause of non fixed bathroom window.
Can’t sleep as Place is not secure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Name1Erick
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My wife, 2 sons, and mother-in-law and I recently stayed at the Mirador Hotel in Acapulco Mexico where the cliff divers dive daily and nightly.From the lobby or from our villa's jacuzzi we were treated to this amazing show free of charge. This hotel was the star of many iconic movies such as Fun in Acapulco starring Elvis Presley. There is a little museum full of famous entertainers' photos and other memorabilia; sadly I was too busy hiking the many stairs to get to the natural ocean water swimming pool, swimming with weird and scary looking fish that were harmless. To me; other guests didn't fare as well and got a little nibbled. Our villa was the same one Liz Taylor stayed at decades ago. This once grand hotel is in great disrepair and is a little dangerous, our villa didn't have a stove but an ancient hot plate that had a broken on switch so it had to be unplugged after use. The living room couch had these tiny ants that didn't bite and the outside ants did bite but did not bite me. We could have requested a newer hot plate but I like danger. We were treated to nightly storms with thunder that shook the villa and cracked the thick windows, electrocution was a possibility. I got to sing La Cucaracha and La Bamba with the house mariachi band. We were there when all the teen soccer teams were there and loved when I sang Lana Del Rey and Nirvana songs;fellow guests dubbed me Hollywood Hendricks after my performance with mariachi band. I felt and was treated like a rock star. The good news is that this once grand hotel was declared a national landmark and is being restored to its former glory. I will go back once the restoration is complete but recommend going while it's still run down and go back after the restoration.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family