All reviews modern architecture acapulco bay private pool l occitane l'occitane toiletries lounge beds lunch service rooms are amazing special thanks an amazing dinner hotel including general manager every staff member day bed beautiful property rooms are large food drinks
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great place. Amazing view of the bay. The amenities were great. Beautiful pool, a little bit cold, but very pleasant. it has a hot jacuzzi in it.
The rooms were very nice, a place with beautiful geometric architecture.
It´s restaurant was delicious for breakfast and dinner. It´s a place were you can stay there and relax without having to go out.

Room Tip: The ones above the trees will give you the best view.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank savadaba
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Good afternoon dear savadaba,

It is a pleasure to write you from Encanto Acapulco.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed all the experience Encanto.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on trip advisor, each comment help us to improve all our services.

We hope welcoming again in a near future at this your home Encanto.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Wonderful architecture, setting, and service. Good for a romantic vacation. Excellent security. Excellent value. A similar hotel in Florida would cost four or five times as much. We discovered this hotel on Trip Advisor and were very much pleased with our choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with its own private pool. Highly recommend the restaurants.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bigshraga
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Good afternoon Dear bigshraga;

It is a pleasure writing you from Encanto Acapulco.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to know that you really enjoyed your stay, the architecture and the service.

Thank you for visit Encanto and being part of our family.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at Encanto for 4 days on a short getaway from Los Angeles. The property was breathtaking with absolutely amazing architecture. The staff was very accommodating and helpful with all matters. My girlfriend is Vegan and there was plenty of food options for her at the hotel, and the staff was even willing to prepare options off the lunch menu for us during breakfast. As for rooms, we stayed in the Ocean Designer Suite (room 101) and it was simply magnificent. The view of Acapulco Bay is one of a kind and you also get to experience the sunset. We also enjoyed the Google Chromecast option on the TV. The hotel is about a 15-20 minute ride to the bay beaches which isn't bad at all. However, if you plan to spend a lot of time on the beach you may consider an option closer. Overall it was a wonderful stay and we look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Ocean Designer Suite on Bay View side. I'd recommend 301
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Segbe
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Good afternoon Dear Segbe;

It is my pleasure writting you from Encanto Acapulco, thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time at Encanto, and that you appreciate the amazing view from the room to the bay and to the pacific ocean.
Each comment help us to improve our service and we are glad to know that you enjoyed the chromecast.
We´d like welcoming in a near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I booked the hotel whilst browsing through TripAdvisor and got a pretty good deal. It stated that breakfast was included, if booking via TA. However, I forgot to put the promotional code in and contacted the hotel to ensure it would be included. They said it was not as I was travelling during their blackout dates. A bit of to and fro with emails they offered me the breakfast deal as I stressed it was a special occasion. The hotel is approximately 15 minutes from the airport and you pass through two security gates. Of the three nights we were there, they checked twice if we were actually staying at the hotel.
Architecturally the hotel is stunning. Modern, clean linear form that really stands out from everything structurally in Acapulco. We were originally allocated room 509 which had a feature of a tree in the terrace, we were offered this as upgrade to the other pool villas. Apparently I had booked a "regular balcony suite". I was slightly embarrassed by Enrique the General Manager as I had arranged this as a treat for my partner. By no means did I feel my chosen pool villa with or without a tree was regular. I thought it was very glamorous and fabulous. Anyway we declined the upgraded villa as pretty as it was. I could see leaves falling into the pool and I knew this would bother me. The room was minimalist, marble and cream walls and very spacious. Bed very comfy and a good pillow selection.
Shower had two options, one handheld and the other rain shower. I like my showers hot but the temperature seemed to be set. Definitely not enough towels. Air con didn't really cool the room, so you have to keep the blinds down in the day to prevent it getting too hot.
Breakfast was a la carte. Good selection, however, very bland. I ordered a vegetarian omelette and there was no seasoning whatsoever. But service was good. The only thing that bothered me about breakfast was everyone except us were being offered the pastry/muffin tray. I don't know if it was because our breakie was included in our deal. The second day my partner asked the waiter why we were not being offered, and he said oh you would like to see it, and promptly brought it over.
Juices were fresh and the setting stunning, views of the endless ocean unforgettable. If we were paying, the cost of what we consumed was not pricy. 20-30$ for tea/coffee, juice and omelette each. We went out two of the three nights. I do not know how it works but it seems you have to use the transport they provide. So they call the taxi and the rates are set, depending on where you are going. A ride to the La Isla shopping Mall one night cost 475 pesos, for a 10-15 min taxi ride seemed extortionate. The return cost us 200. They do try to scare you suggesting it's not safe and encourage you to call them for the return as well. To be honest we were fine and everyone who we came across seemed very helpful and genuine.
We had lunch one day, my partner enjoyed his Caesar salad, however, my Mexican Salad had a hair in it and the fries were actually what I call crisps.
Water in the Pool villa was very cold, however, I managed to ease myself in as the Acapulco sun was literally scorching.
Room had chrome cast so we managed to watch a movie one night too.
Overall a wonderful stay. Initial communication was prompt and very polite and professional by Enrique and Fany. Fany at front desk was very helpful and resolved any issues. We were overcharged on a tour and she rectified it straight away. Candido was super helpful waiter who really enjoyed trying to give the best service.
Nice touch of turndown service, they left sweet treats too.
In my opinion this hotel was good value for money. It's location, spacious rooms and views make it the perfect getaway. The service was for the most part good, however, there were a couple of occasions they forgot about us or the order. It is a 4 star hotel but with 5 star appeal. There are little things they could do to enhance the experience, maybe because of the sector I work in I set my expectations very high. But they all seemed very genuine and eager to please. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Acapulco.
We did do one tour, this was amazing. Our host was Jose. For 1200 pesos we got a four hour tour of the main sites and we watched the cliff diving too at La Quebrada. This was an additional cost of 270 I think with one drink seated. Watching it from the terrace is cheaper but that sun will surely be unbearable. The tour took us off the beaten track into the less touristy areas and ventured into the real Acapulco. Jose was knowledgable and very funny. His English was amazing. He even waited for us whilst we had a shop in Walmart.
The hotel is worthy of its no 1 spot on TripAdvisor.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Good Afternoon Dear lumpfish;

It is my pleasure writting you from Encanto Acapulco, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on trip advisor, each comment help us to improve all our services.

Our apology for the inconvenient that you may have for our service transportation, the air conditioner and the mistake with the food, we will be working inmediately on it.

We are always trying to offer the best service for our guests and if it is external we recommend the safest.

We are delighted to know that you enjoy your tour, and also the architecture and design.

We hope welcoming again in a near future at this your home Encanto.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

we went during a long weekend here in mexico and the prices for this hotel were absolutely outrageous especially considering that the service was so bad. however if you don't care about those two things the hotel was stunning!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christian C
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Good afternoon Dear Christian C;

It is our pleasure to greet you from Encanto Acapulco, thank you for sharing your experience with us on tripadvisor, we apology for the inconvenients that you had during your stay, we thank you for all your comments that help us to improve everyday our service.
We will be delighted welcoming in a near future at Encanto Acapulco and attend you as you deserve.