See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2016

the hotel is round as are the rooms. The hotel has all I needed food, private beach, pool and great staff. The food had a great menu and view with the food to me well priced and not speaking anything other that English the staff were well easy to communicate with and friendly too.

Room Tip: I booked s room with ocean view and was pleased with my choise
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We spend in this hotel two nights with our friends during our trip trough Mexico.
Everytihng was fine, the rooms are nice and clean. The service was perfect. The breakfast on the beach restaurant was really great.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The room was great, I rented 3 rooms and all 3 of them had a wonderful view out to the sea. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Specially the 2 security guards at the door and the housekeeper. The hotel is small and might need a bit of an update and def need to add a coffee maker, I ended up buying one at a near by Walmart and a bigger tv but besides that the rooms were nice and big. The restaurant prices are decent and the morning traditional breakfast was awesome!! (loved the lady making the hand made sopes) Location wise it was great because it's located almost about halfway from all of the beaches and major touristic attractions. Def recommended and will return.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a room on the 2 building closer to the beach and the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank raulr71
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

The pros:
- Genuinely courteous staff
- Great location on main street & on the more quiet end.
- Clean rooms w/AC w/remote control.
- free WI-FI
- Free service at beach of beach chairs and umbrellas.
- separate pool area for kids to play at lower water levels and with fun slides.
I took my grand parents & hotel was extremely accommodating given the fact that both could hardly walk due to surgeries and they wanted a room with ocean view & the hotel gave them the best view!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Nice hotel, in the middle of Costera, near restaurants, shops, banks. Nice restaurant, pool and wide beach. Excellent service. They had a brunch buffet for 170 pesos which didn't seem to thrill us so we ordered a la carte. Room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side avoid street noise and have ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple