All reviewspour la francefrench style restaurantbeds were comfortablenice poolstarbucksquintacourtyard
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stayed here 2 nights in July 2017. Place is very clean, staff works hard to keep it that way. Front desk staff is very friendly and some speak English. I was refunded for a third night in cash when I abruptly had to leave after 2 nights. The manager has a free cocktail reception each night, 2 beers or cocktails. The shuttle will take you several places for free too, just schedule it at the front desk. I didn't use it, but the nice pool in the courtyard seemed to be a big hit with many families during my stay. The rooms a good sized, clean, have a good sized refrigerator, and the AC worked well. Pour La France, nice restaurant, and Starbucks share the parking lot. Nice free breakfast buffet in the morning too!

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside are away from the street noise!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Gerardo L, Gerente at Quinta Dorada Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

We appreciate the time you have spent to share the comments of your last stay at our hotel, they are certainly very rewarding for us.

We are pleased to know that you liked our services and facilities, our mission is to achieve the complete satisfaction of all our guests, and knowing your opinion is very important to us, that is why we are working to continue offering a high quality service.

We will be happy to assist you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The hotel is nice, with a swimming pool, some saloons, and good breakfast in the morning. The rooms (I stayed in a normal one, not in the suite) is pretty big, with a desk, a comfy bad, a big sofa and a micro-wave (which I didn't use). The fridge was switched off, the toilet was a bit noisy (non-stop water sounds), the sink wasn't working properly (I must admit I didn't notify it to the reception) and the air-con system was very noisy too. Still the place is quiet and close enough to the city-center. Also, right outside there are a Starbuck's and a french restaurant, Pour Le France, with is pretty good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Worst hotel ever! Smelly and dirty rooms, bad and disrespectful attitude and from front desk guy. If you need to use towels after swimming at the pool you will have to pay $200 MXP deposit for each towel just in case you try to steal them!

Pros: Pool and Breakfast

Cons: Everything else.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I stayed in room 279 a standard king room for 2 nights while working in Saltillo.

PRO’s

• Clean
• Has microwave and mini fridge
• Tile bath with shower (also clean)
• Has decent size outdoor pool
• 32” flatscreen TV

CON’s

• Dated décor
• Slow, erratic wifi connection
• Hard bed with mediocre bedding
• Pillows felt cheap and lumpy
• Light to moderate street noises

If this property were in the States, it would be on par with a Super 8 or LaQuinta. In Mexico, it’s more like a Fairfield Inn. Pour LaFrance restaurant next door is convenient, but had only average food and SLOW service.

While nothing to write home about, you could do far worse than staying here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2016

" Breakfast, customer service and location, great for our requirements " I also required laundry service and it was perfect. People that takes care of this service, was very dynamic and very punctual.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business