All reviews pour la france french style restaurant beds were comfortable nice pool quinta courtyard
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I have stayed multiple times over the past six years at this facility. Sadly, I won´t be going back.

Twice over the last month I´ve had the disappointment of not having hot water in my room, which was bad enough, but now, no water at all. Definitively a deal breaker for me, especially after realizing this is an ongoing problem lasting more than a month now!

I really enjoyed staying at Quinta Dorada, but such basic things as running water can´t be excused.

Date of stay: December 2014
2  Thank Steve C
Gerardo L, General Manager at Quinta Dorada Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Dear Steve C:

We appreciate the time you spent to share your comments, of your recent stay at our hotel, they are very important to us.

We offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay and we took actions to improve our quality service on your next visit. The heaters had a major problem that could not be fixed properly due to a lack of spare parts. Now we imported a considerable stock of spare parts so this situation will not occur again in the future.

We will be pleased to receive you again.

Regards.
General Management

Reviewed 29 October 2014

I was traveling from Mazatlan to Louisiana, so stopped the first night in Saltillo. This hotel was easy to find, and on the road we were using. The beds were comfortable, the water hot, and there were free snacks and beverages in the evening. Not sure if that's every night or not. There is a restaurant next door called Pour La France, and it was pretty good too. My only issue was that I had reserved a room with a king bed, and when I got there, they said they only had 2 double beds. Not a deal breaker, and a common occurrence in Mexico. All in all, a good stay for the night.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mexico-fan

Dear mexico-fan:

Our team would like to express our sincere gratitude for the time devoted to share your experience during your last stay with us.

We are pleased that you enjoyed our services and facilities, I assure you that we are continually working to provide excellent service. Checking what happened to the room type requested by you, we did not offer you a room with a king bed due to a problem with the water supply and had to block a module of rooms of this type.

We hope to have the honor to welcome you and serve you again in this your hotel.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel is located in a nice and convenient area as it is close to downtown and there are shops surrounding it (cafe, restaurants etc). There is a shuttle bus service that can take you to work (arrange that with reception. The pool area is nice also.

Rooms: I booked the suite, the apartment was very spacious, well organized kitchen to cook, 2 comfy double beds, 2 closets to fit all your stuff. BUT: there are no good quality amenities (I didn't manage to bath with the liquid soap), there are no slippers provided, no safe box to keep your valuables, not to mention that one day the towels were not well washed and smelly... The air condition was really OLD AND NOISY, luckily the evenings on May are good so you can sleep without it. Wifi is free in the rooms and has good speed if you want to work.

Breakfast: I was not excited with breakfast, not big variety, quality is average... Hotel need to work on it a bit more.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Quinta Dorada H, Director General at Quinta Dorada Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Dounik

We are glad to be your host during your last stay in our city of Saltillo. We are proud to offer a pleasant stay to our guests.
Quinta Dorada Hotel & Suites is willing to attend the comments of all our guests to offer a better service every day. That is why our administration has decided to include slippers as part of the amenities in the suites. Safe boxes are now offered in the suite and the reason why your suite didn't had a safe box was because during the time you visited us the safe boxes were being installed in the suites.
We are happy to be your host and have the privilege to serve you again during your next visit to Saltillo.

Sincerely
Staff Quinta Dorada Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I chose La quinta Dorada Hotel and Suites because popped up as top hotel in Saltillo on my Google search and I concur it was an excellent choice. They have a shuttle service, and on that evening I was there, there were snacks and drinks. I liked the bungalow style rooms from outside but hotel look from the inside. First hotel in Saltillo to support Running to the End of the World Expedition!

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Quinta Do... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Quinta Dorada Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear guest:

We appreciate your choice for stay at Quinta Dorada Hotel & Suites and share with us your experience during your accomodation here.
For us is very important your comments and opinions about our service and our facilities are to your liking.
We hope be again your first choice on your next stay at Saltillo City, and give you an excellent service, accompanying on your journey through México.

Sincerely
Quinta Dorada Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 22 July 2012

This hotel is spacious, quiet, has a great pool, easy to get too, and right besides starbucks.
what else did i need?

Room tip: All rooms seemed great
Date of stay: January 2012