“Great place for large family get together”

Restaurante Santa Barbara
Ranked #215 of 1,220 Restaurants in Monterrey
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We visited for my mother’s 83 birthday. We were a large group and the restauran5 had the perfect area and table to accommodate us. The service was quick, friendly and the food very good.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

All is very large so you better go not just hungry, but starving or order less and share. The half parrillada have a lit bit of everything and tortilla and tlalpeño soup are super comfy on winter season... on weekends is packed so be prepared to wait for a table (around 15 min)

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have been several times here.
I always arrive in taxi due reduce parking space .
Food is excellent and service and price is very good . Music can be a bit loud sometimes. I will return anytime soon

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I went with friends and his kids and i have to said it was really good!!! The prices are really good cause you got a big portion, I ask for 2 tacos and i can only finish one cause they were big and really good.
Las flautas y enmoladas are amazing!!! To bad we didnt have space for dessert.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Went with some friends (group of 18) for the amount of us I consider that the time past from the order 'till we have our food so it wasn't that bad.

A lotnof us ordered enchiladas, chicken missed a litle salt but overall the sauce made it happened. Would visit again