“Excellent food and affordable price ”

Restaurante Santa Barbara
Ranked #196 of 1,209 Restaurants in Monterrey
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have been several times here.
I always arrive in taxi due reduce parking space .
Food is excellent and service and price is very good . Music can be a bit loud sometimes. I will return anytime soon

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I went with friends and his kids and i have to said it was really good!!! The prices are really good cause you got a big portion, I ask for 2 tacos and i can only finish one cause they were big and really good.
Las flautas y enmoladas are amazing!!! To bad we didnt have space for dessert.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Went with some friends (group of 18) for the amount of us I consider that the time past from the order 'till we have our food so it wasn't that bad.

A lotnof us ordered enchiladas, chicken missed a litle salt but overall the sauce made it happened. Would visit again

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Excelent food, huge portions. Service is a little slow but the food worth it. Small parking area, it is better to use Uber.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The big issue with this restaurant is the lack of a parking place and the Vallet Parking service does not take any responsability about their accidents.
We live in Monterrey and we were customers from long time ago.

It is one of the worst experience to be involved if you are a turist visiting Monterrey for a couple of days