“excellent option for a mexican food”

Restaurante Santa Barbara
Ranked #200 of 1,220 Restaurants in Monterrey
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I went with friends and his kids and i have to said it was really good!!! The prices are really good cause you got a big portion, I ask for 2 tacos and i can only finish one cause they were big and really good.
Las flautas y enmoladas are amazing!!! To bad we didnt have space for dessert.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Went with some friends (group of 18) for the amount of us I consider that the time past from the order 'till we have our food so it wasn't that bad.

A lotnof us ordered enchiladas, chicken missed a litle salt but overall the sauce made it happened. Would visit again

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Excelent food, huge portions. Service is a little slow but the food worth it. Small parking area, it is better to use Uber.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The big issue with this restaurant is the lack of a parking place and the Vallet Parking service does not take any responsability about their accidents.
We live in Monterrey and we were customers from long time ago.

It is one of the worst experience to be involved if you are a turist visiting Monterrey for a couple of days

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I visit Monterrey often and, when I do, my friends take me directly from the airport to Restaurante Santa Barbara.

Their guacamole, totopos and salsas are enough for me. However, I also enjoy their other dishes. The restaurant has valet parking and their service is spot on. It is a busy restaurant and filled with local patrons - I must be the only tourist eating at this restaurant every time I am visiting.