“Excellent Beast”

Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: The Best Charcoal-Grilled Ribs and Steaks
Description: The Best Charcoal-Grilled Ribs and Steaks
Reviewed 17 January 2018

When you need a whole lot of meat, this is the place to come. Ribs (beef and pork), short ribs, and rib eye we all very tasty. I recommend the ribs with barbeque sauce. Don't look for lots of vegetables; you'll have to get those elsewhere. Bean soup starter had excellent flavor and was a good start to the heavy meal. Very friendly and capable service staff and the restaurant was spotlessly clean. Will be back after this gut full of excellent meat fully digests. Large servings and very reasonable prices definitely qualifying as 'cheap eats'.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I visited this place with my friends and
Their kids, the ribs were good (I had better ones) , service was great, and the kids loved their tacos. The platter to share is big and comes with beans served as a soup.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Today... friday...calories and carbs dont count!!! So I went to this restaurant La Carboneria , i fell in love with the decor - rustic & romantic; a very good selection of wine (Casa Madero one of my favs) and the menu its very complete. So I order regular ribs (no pork, no bbq).... for me not being a fan of ribs, my plate was decent and tasty, totally recomendend, and a big plus - super tasty frijoles charros!!! Thank god for mexican food!!!!!

1  Thank beadroma
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The place itself is not too big and not to small... just right. The decoration is a mix of modern and traditional steak house. The RibEye I ordered was very very good, juicy and almost melted in your mouth. We also ordered the beef ribs and the were good but not awesome. The price is lower than other high brow steak houses and the food is worth it.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Ignore the tacky decor. The food is fantastic! Fresh tortillas and excellent cuts of meat. A must place for any carnivore!