See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I stayed here for work for 4 nights and 5 days. Decorations are relatively new and nice. Check-in was quick. Room was comfortable and furniture looked modern and clean. The carpet was a little bit stained (bathroom entrance area). Bed was comfy and also the pillows. Here I would like to suggest if they can use bigger pillows and an assortment of hard and soft ones, that would have been much better. Bathroom was spacious and practical. The one thing that bothered me was that the shower head was already too clogged and pressure was very low. Apart from that everything was very good with the room.

Breakfast was included in my rate and was very fresh and tasty. They cook your eggs to order.

I always choose a high floor and away from elevator, in that way you don't get noise from the street or from other guests coming in and out from the elevator.

Check-out was again very quick. I scheduled a shuttle service to the airport and it was a little bit late (5 to 10 minutes). It didn't interfere with my check-in at the airport or the the departure of my flight.

I will stay again here if I'm again in Juárez.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor and away from elevator
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Araceli A, Director General at Real Inn Ciudad Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your comments, for us is very important your feedback.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I do not recommend this hotel at all, service is terrible, the hotel by itself is clean but nothing else, service people are rude, and even it is cheap you can get another good deals and better hotels in Juarez!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed for a week because the hotel was close to the American Consulate. We found out that the breakfast (not free) was excellent as was the room service. Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. Ample parking, free automatic wi-fi, rooms are large/clean/well kept, smallish refridgerator, lock box in room for valuables. Room standard price is moderate/high but the online deals make this a no brainer.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for business. The outside was well kept. The inside lobby, restaurant and lounge were also very nice. The rooms were somewhat worn. I didn't have hot water for my shower which was disappointing but got me really ready for the day. The breakfast was included and very good. The cleanliness was very good. I probably would try to stay at a better known chain next time.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank William P
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The location is near to important areas. The restaurant is good, also the bar. The rooms very confortables and i love tje shower is a really nice and a lot of pressure to the water. The swimming pool is nice and always and clean. General is a great hotel for vacation or bussines.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business