“Family Time Dinner”

La cabana
Ranked #35 of 224 Restaurants in Ciudad Juarez
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a great place to have great food and a place for the kids, they have a jungle gym and an arcade section, so yes great fun and also a take some of the tea or fruits waters they are great.

On morning they got buffets.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I ate a more traditional beef soup kind of dish (can't remember the name) whereas my co-worker had a filet mignon for lunch. Both were delicious and a super good value.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

If you really want to go somewhere cheap and nice, this is the place. I say cheap because we were paying in dollars but for two people to eat really well it was only 35.00 usd or 400 Mexican pesos. The food was great, service was good. We went here for our anniversary dinner after getting our visa acceptance. I think you will not be able to find something you won't like on their menu.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

we went multiple times.
once was for the breakfast buffet was great and it was fresh.
great smoothies.
the dinner menu was also very good.
kids loved the play place.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We got in at 12:20, 40 minutes later they offered us drinks and the place was empty, 20 minutes later a party of 8 sat in front of us and viola they got they food and service in about 10 minutes, 5 minutes later we got our food, 3 out of 5 plates were cold, went to the manager and the only thing I got an I'm sorry.

Bread was a rock.

I won't be going back, and don't recommend it. This place was good a long time ago, now it's only the name.

Not even a discount.