See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Wonderful, professional, romantic ambience. Very clean. The room was VERY NICE. It had a small kitchen with a stove, microwave, fridge, etc. It had a "living room" area and a separate bedroom and bathroom--all clean. Courteous, attentive staff. There was a question about something in the room and a staff member showed up immediately to take care of it. In the restaurant, a live guitarist sang romantic Mexican music. In the bar, people sang karaoke Mexican songs and I was served the BEST Piña Coladas I've ever had. I came here for a salsa dance festival and they couldn't have chosen a more elegant, romantic hotel with more professional service and staff. It was also reasonably priced. They only downside I could see was that it didn't appear to be close to any touristy places, so you'd have to have a car or take a taxi to get to those spots. I felt very safe there.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelMariaBonitaC, Reservaciones at Hotel Maria Bonita Business Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I recently stayed in this hotel with my 10 year old boys and we loved it. The architecture was very appealing. The service was great. The rooms were very large and comfortable. All the amenities worked well. Room service was quick and not expensive. The beds were comfortable. There was lots of hot water. The breakfast buffet was delicious and there were lots of choices. I thought breakfast was included for one person, but it turned out that it wasn't...I guess I didn't read the package described well enough, but it wasn't expensive anyway so we didn't mind. We will definitely return - certainly this summer since the outdoor pool looks fantastic. All in all it was a very safe and very fun stay.

Date of stay: December 2016

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

As we drive up we are looking for the hotel in the picture... that was not what we discovered as the hotel. We ended up noticing the garage first. We believed that we were at the back of the hotel and not the front.

We receive our room key for 526 and enter the elevator, come to find out that the elevator only goes to the 3rd floor. We had to go back to the lobby were a lady showed us a second elevator. That elevator goes all the way to the 5th floor.

The first thing we noticed when we entered the room was that the electricity did not work. I have been in many different countries and never encountered this set up. There is a receptacle on the wall once you enter the door, you have to insert your room key into it in order to power the room.

We ordered room service and the food was average; from the time we ordered and it arrived was not that bad. It arrived wrapped in plastic cellophane so I would say the presentation wasn't all there.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are very disappointed and will make sure to address this with the team.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I spen 4 days at this hotel ... They need to make sure the room is clean before give you the key because it had a putrefact odor lime escrement... And the nopales at the kitchen were hard and old not juucy... Sopa azteca tastes really sour like it is gonne bad ... I think this will be the last time I stay here .

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest, we appreciate your comments, we are going to work on the points we can do better.

We hope you can give us the opportunity to have you as a guest soon.

Thanks

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I spent about ten days at this hotel. It is secure with a fenced in parking area and they do have security around the area.

I originally had a studio but asked to upgrade to a suite and the individual at the desk offered an upgrade free of charge. What I did not like was being charged $20.00 for breaking the coffee pot.

The restaurant onsite was pretty good. They do serve a good breakfast buffet.

Also it is very close to the border and about 10 minutes away. Please keep in mind that the Wi-Fi signal is very weak and did not reach my room.

All in all a good place for the value. I also want to add that Ciudad Juarez is not as dangerous as it used to be. I never felt in danger there at all. As in all cities you have to be wary of your surroundings and where you go at night. Lots of clubs in the area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TLoColumbs

We hope you can give us the opportunity to have you as a guest soon.

Thanks