“Exceelent place for flautas and pastor”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Los Canarios
Ranked #58 of 213 Restaurants in Ciudad Juarez
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 November 2015

I have this place as a good option for flautas. They are consistent and food is tastefull all the time. Gringa is my favory dish here. Orchata drink is hand made and real good

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

People recommended me to go here but I think it's was average. The service is good but the flautas were soggy by the time you're eating them. I think the over do it with the salsas.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Like another reviewer, I've only been to the location on Av Gomez Morin (just west of Paseo de la Victoria). I've been there a couple of times. When we've gotten the food to go, there were no issues. I've tried the caldo and the fajitas, both very delicious. The price is reasonable as well. However, be prepared for poor service if you decide to sit in the restaurant and eat your food. It's like they're not used to having customers, and they forget you are there. I would not eat there again, just get the food to go.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Great mexican food, they have taquitos, flautas, pozole mmm mmm mmm, tasty. You can go there with your family and everyone can have a great time.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Not the "best" tacos in México, but for Juárez, it's quite good, not expensive and relaxed, good service, perfect place for locals to eat after work (as in my case) although I go to a different branch (in Gómez Morín Ave.), it's a perfect place to handle late night taco attack.