See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had to move to a different hotel because her visa process took a little longer and our first hotel had no more rooms available, our stayed here which was for one week was very pleasant. The service at the front desk was great. The included breakfast was delicious, they were always willing to prepare food for us even for items not included in the free buffet. I would definitely stayed here again if I was in the area

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I get to this hotel to get a room and i was first looking online so i saw the room for $37 dollars then i ask one lady in the front desk about a room price and they first ask where i come from so i answer and they told me that was $52 dollars i don't know if because i state that i was from the US i told her about the price online and they told me to booked online which i did room clean but mattress was pretty bad breakfast was include in the price so was pretty good i think i can stay here again zone looks pretty safe and they have security in the front they were renovating the hotel at the time of my arrival

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank marco-a-cruz
Reviewed 28 August 2015

stayed at Villa Del Sol again. They seemed confused about the reservation but gave me room. It was on the upper floor in the outer portion the hotel. Not the same building as last time. Someone show me to my room and turned on the air, thankfully, I would not even have known what it was or how to turn it on. People at the pool, kids playing. Need to cool room, to the pool. I get in, then sit and watch kids play,go back to room, look at computer. 6ish go to restaurant.
Feeling in my mouth is not all back, [dental tourism] I can drink and taste. Girl at register seats me, gives me menu. I think soup, want tortilla soup.Waiter nd girl come.Point to soup,she says “no no your teeth” [remembers me from last time]. I order rice and chicken soup. Waiter brings chips and green salsa, funny, I can not eat that. I have the tea, yum. Waiter brings soup. Very good, fresh parsly?, chicken rice onion, for a plain soup lot to flavor. I put tortilla's in think they will get mushy, they do.Waiter brought soft tortilla's, thoughtful. Waiter and receptionist friendly and accommodating. Morning to office for breakfast ticket for breakfast. I gave waiter the ticket,ask for pancakes. He said ticket was for eggs and coffee? Office again, spoke with person there she said this breakfast that comes with room, I say breakfast buffet. She ask where I book,said I one person and night, not 2 people. did not speak much English. So make sure reservation includes breakfast buffet.
I have booked again, bought breakfast for extra for next trip,
The reason I will chose this Hotel again Is= the staff is accommodating, it is very clean and the food is very good.

Room Tip: upper gets US signal no international plan.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Hotel denied a booking through booking.com.
When I arrived the staff asked if I had a reservation, when I responded he stated they might be booked and then stated they were booked. He then blamed the site for not being up to date with their availability. I walked out and returned to use their internet for another booking. The manager stepped in the rear. As I was looking for other accommodations. A customer walked in. He asked if they had availability, they stated do you have a reservation when he stated no. They offered him a room at double the rate I booked. Horrible scam!

Room Tip: Scam on pricing
Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank CROD38
Reviewed 8 July 2015

This is definitely not a destination hotel, is useful for when you need to sleep a couple of hours. This hotel is in my home city and we went there because our house was being under some major maintenance, I pick it up for my son to use the pool, which is clean, nice for kids, no complaint there.
The staff wasn’t very helpful, the check in was supposed to be at 11:00 am, however at 12:30 no room was available, and I had to return one hour later.
On regards to the room, the AC was very noisy, and the bed and pillows were on the hard side.
All this being said, the price was very cheap, so you get what you pay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family