All reviews across the street beans free shuttle service answer any questions hotel shuttle walking distance minute walk felt safe the hotel staff wi fi mall business taxi honesty consulate gym accident
Reviewed 8 November 2017

a good Hotel to stay for some Business days, close to a big shopping mall with nice restaurants, Breakfast is okay, good range of menu and fresh fruits, the personal is friendly, helping you when need, cost free shuttle service

Room Tip: no special preference
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Highly recommend this hotel if you're worried about how close to stay near the US Consulate. This is walking distance and plenty of business in the area. Hotel staff are wonderful and answer any questions you may have. The rooms are nice and large. Breakfast selection was good and plentiful. Hotel's pool seemed nice. You can do a light work out at the gym...a bit on the smaller size, but still can work out. If traveling from the US...I arrived - El Paso airport...there are taxis that take you right to the hotel. Cost is $85 US. On my return the hotel shuttle dropped me off at the boarder crossing and I walked across and then took a taxi, which saved me $45.00. There is a large mall across the street, so if you're there a few days, you can do some shopping.

Room Tip: Request room on top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I had stayed at this Holiday Inn back in June of this year due to an Immigration appointment at the US Consulate and I had a good experience with the hotel until recently. I decided to stay at this hotel this past weekend because of my past experience and because of the rate it showed online. I did my reservation online because I called the hotel to do the reservation and they advised me to do it online to get the rate it was showing me online. The price it showed online was $73.50 for each room per night. I booked 2 rooms and the email confirmation showed I would be paying $147 for each room for both nights plus a $20 charge for two extra person charge plus $60.04 for taxes. The estimated total price was $374.04 (USD). When I checked in to the hotel I was given a paper showing the rate was $103.50 per room per night plus tax. I asked the guy for the total in dollars as he was giving it to me in pesos and he told me it was going to be $518 in total. I told him that the email confirmation I had showed $374 and he told me that was an estimate and I told him I knew it was an estimate but that the price could not be almost $200 higher. He then proceeded to tell me it could go up that high. I was shocked and surprise so I just signed the voucher and went to talk to my parents and sister about it. I came back and talked to the guy at the reception desk and told him that I had figured out that they were not charging me the right rate for the rooms. He then showed me his screen and told me that was the information they got from the online reservation and that he could bring it down to $95 per room per night but that was the lowest he could go. I expressed to him that it wasn't right because I made my reservation online because of the rate and that I should be given the rate that I made the reservation with. He did not want to lower it so I just decided to leave it at that since it was late at night and I was tired and I couldn't just cancel everything and leave to another hotel. I then decided to leave a comment or complaint on the Holiday Inn website and I received an email stating the General Manager or Ownership would contact me in 48 hours and I have not received anything from them. I ended up being charged $475.56 on my card, which was $100 more than what I was expecting to pay. I am very frustrated that I was over charged and I can't even get a reply back to discuss my situation. My sister may have an appointment towards the end of the year in Juarez and she liked the hotel and location but she will not be booking with them due to this incident.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Mayra B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Hello Mayra B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to issues with your rates and reservations. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2017

My colleagues and I stayed here for most of my business travel back in March this year. Although it was not a luxury hotel, the services were great and it was actually value for money. Staff tried to speak in English as much as they could (I appreciate that). The location was also convenient as it is near many restaurants and just across it was a mall and Starbucks lol. Thanks Holiday Inn Express!

Room Tip: Near mall, near restaurants, near the mexico-US border
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel met the requirements for the comfort basics and although it is not a luxury hotel, the hotel staff were above average. They were very helpful and most spoke English.

I slept well, the beds were very comfortable, and I like the closeness to the placiones mall.

If anything at all, I grew to love tortilla chips, beans and cheese for breakfast. Thank you for your hospitality!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business