All reviews quality inn good size shopping and restaurants walking distance offer free breakfast safe area felt very safe business mall consulate asc interview
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Im currently staying in quality inn near us consulate all I can say is a great place to stay no noise really comfortable great room service and kind people and the best thing is that they offer free breakfast and they have alot of amenities

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fernando S, General Manager at Hotel Mesaluna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear ericaycarlos: We thank and highly appreciate your comments.
Feedback from our guest is very important to us and we will share it with our entire team. Comments will serve as stimulus for our staff to continue our efforts in maintaining the quality of our services. It is always a pleasure to receive comments. Fernando Sáenz General Manager Quality Inn Ciudad Juárez

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My husband had his interview at the consulate so we booked a room here for the trip. My feelings about this hotel are mixed because this place gave us shelter during a time of great stress and for that I am thankful. I will start with the positive attributes - the staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool was clean and refreshing. The hotel overall was fairly clean. The location is perfect for business at the consulate because everything was walking distance - the medical and asc appointments as well as the interview. There are a few ok restaurants, a Starbucks and a mall also within walking distance. The negative points are that the rooms need updating bad. The beds aren't very comfy and the linens were a bit tattered. The carpet definitely needs changing as ours had multiple stains on it. The free breakfast was very mediocre and I realize it was free but it seems they could put a little more effort into it but again it was few so I shouldn't complain.
Should we be in the same situation again I might consider staying here or maybe I would compare other options.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Mizzlopezz
Fernando S, General Manager at Hotel Mesaluna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear MizzLopezz: We thank and highly appreciate your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. First of all I would like to offer a sincere apology for not complying with your expectations in relation to the: Continental & Hot breakfast: which consists of 3 different season fruit, 5 types of cereals, yogurt, white and wheat bread, butter, jam, granola, milk, orange juice, hot water for tea, regular and Decaf coffee and the hot breakfast consists of 6 different kinds of foods to choose as it is egg, beans, red chilaquiles, Green chilaquiles and two additional stews that change each day to choose, and to the other inconveniences you had, we would have liked to be informed during your stay about this inconvenience so we could have fixed the inconvenience. Once again, we offer a sincere apology. People like you who kindly leave comments, keep us alert to improve our opportunity areas. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a better service. Fernando Sáenz General Manager Quality Inn Juárez

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The location is close to shopping and restaurants in a safe area near the consulate. The pool is good size with a section for kids at one end and plenty of tables and chairs and padded seating areas poolside. There is also a little snack stand by the pool which serves some hot food like burgers and fries. The room was spacious and clean, the ac worked great, the furnishings were in good condition, the beds were comfortable, and the bathroom was good size with so so water pressure and plenty of hot water. The included breakfast had many hot choices and some fresh fruit. There was plenty of parking also. Overall it was very nice and felt very safe.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeamTall
Fernando S, General Manager at Hotel Mesaluna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest: We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Fernando Saenz
Quality Inn Ciudad Juárez

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stayed in the first floor and it was not noisy although there are thin walls.. lol
Every hotel has its flaws and all in all with the price we paid it was awesome. We had FREE cold and hot breakfast every morning, an affordable lunch in the afternoon in the cafeteria and in the patio. The pool and gym were always clean. If we needed something, they were ready to rush it. I liked all their staff, very friendly and their advice on consular matters was a plus. If it weren't for Martin, one of the hotel chauffers, I would have probably stayed there longer. He helped me to track my consular packet and took the time to help me on computer. It may seem like a small gesture, but I am forever grateful. Everyone made us feel safe and Juarez is beautiful place to visit with a lot of history. I encourage you, that while you are there do their Turibus, they arrive at the area hotels starting around 10am and they bring you back by 6pm. The hotel will keep track of you when you order a taxi through them and make sure you make it back safe. The mall is close by and eating those Juarez burritos are a must.

Room tip: 1st floor are wood floors,
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gabyrdz2001
Fernando S, General Manager at Hotel Mesaluna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Gaby: Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey about your recent stay at our hotel. We thank and highly appreciate your comments and will share it with our entire team. Answers will serve as stimulus for our staff to continue our efforts in maintaining the quality of our services and continue to offer an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive comments. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay
Fernando Sáenz General Manager Quality Inn Ciudad Juárez

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

When going to ciudad Juarez you are going for one thing - visa processing. There are many options around similar pricing and it is hard figure out which is best by pictures and reviews.
Which is very clear with this property. The images you see on booking sites are the ones they took when facility first opened. You are not going to get plush white bedding, it's going to be a horrible stained orange quilt. The carpets are going to be disturbingly stained, things will be broken and the shower curtain will not function properly. They only provide you with shampoo and body lotion - no conditioner. The hairdryer can barely dry your bangs so bring your own. The tv is tube style but that didn't bother me.
They clean the "furniture" with a pledge type product that has a brown residue so be sure to wipe the drawers and top surfaces down with one of the few towels they provide (no washcloths)
There is no iron or board in the room you have to request that and that's a sad sight as well.
I don't know how one person has wrote positive things about this place, another thing to add is the housekeeping comes at 8:30-9am every morning and will keep coming back on the hour to clean. They leave a card for you to change the sheets but when there's two beds they will only change the bed with the card on it so that's very annoying.
I couldn't handle the room with the carpet so they moved us to the first floor with laminate which solved me being terrified to walk on the floor barefoot - but the aweful orange comforter remained and I would take that off because I was afraid to sit on it as it never looked like it was washed once.
The pope stayed here and they love to glorify that - I have no idea how he stayed here!!!
I hated staying here and even though the staff was friendly there was nothing they could do because that's just what it is here ... SO STAY AWAY - Please listen, go to the microtel or the holiday inn express.

Date of stay: February 2017
3  Thank kgianaris
Fernando S, General Manager at Hotel Mesaluna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Kgianaris: We thank and highly appreciate your comments.
A sincere apology for the inconveniences you had during your last stay.
People like you who kindly leave comments, keep us alert to improve our opportunity areas. Feedback from our guests is very important to us.We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a better service. Fernando Sáenz General Manager Quality Inn Ciudad Juárez.