All reviews puerto nuevo infinity pool lobster dinner american breakfast stayed in a junior suite gorgeous views get away view of the ocean rosarito beach jacuzzi pedicure baja mexico chimney palapa rocks tubs
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We had an amazing stay at Las Rocas and will definitely return! Our room's old-world charm and 5-star ocean front view lent to a very romantic.weekend for my wife and I.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2010

Quite simply, this is the worst place I have ever stayed. I last all of about 20 hours before hightailing back to San Diego. To say the room was subpar would be the understatement of the century. It had not been updated in at least 25 years and everything about it was awful.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2010

My husband and I went there for our 20th Anniversary. We selected the Romantic Spa package, which included a Junior Suite, two welcome Margaritas, Yoga classes, use of the gym and sauna, two 1/2 hr Swedish massage and two pedicures. We were very happy with the overall service. The attendants are all so courteous and are quick to fulfill your every need. We spent a very relaxing weekend there. One of the nights, we spend some time at the bar and listened to the Karaoke director, he has an amazing voice.. it was quite a treat sitting listening to him sing. The prices on their drinks are reasonable and the best part is you really taste the liqour in the drinks, they aren't watered down like they do in other places. The place is very clean and that is nice to see. The views from the hotel room are spectacular. The room was clean and when we called for room service it was taken care of immediately. I would definitely come back. We were there on a busy weekend..... two wedding parties were staying at the hotel, so the nights were pretty loud..... we still managed to get some sleep in the big comfortable beds. It was the perfect place for our Anniversary celebration....

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsPelayo
Reviewed 6 July 2010

I have been going to Las Rocas for 16 years and will make it 17 years the end of July. I have always had a great time, sad to see some of the old time employees leave. Not your 5 Star Resorts, but well worth the money you pay and if you don't drive to Puerto Nuevo your missing an excellent Mexican style lobster dinner( try Sandas on the side street, don't get caught up on the tourist trap Ortegas) If you are looking for Four Seasons Or The Ritzs, just go there and pay for it otherwise go to Las Rocas and open up and enjoy yourself.Looking forward to the end of the month.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank buddy44-10
Reviewed 5 July 2010

We have been staying at this wonderful hotel for several years. I travel extensively and this is one of my favorites.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends