US$81
US$79
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$64
  • Beachfront
US$238
US$232
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$76
US$173
US$168
US$323
US$301
All reviewspuerto nuevoinfinity poollobster dinneramerican breakfaststayed in a junior suitegorgeous viewsocean wavesrosarito beachjacuzzipedicuremexicobajachimneypalapatubskaraokelos
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We negotiated a deal through our real estate agent and the hotel manager. I called in and made reservations and confirmed that they would honor the deal. When we went to check out, we were going to pay cash and they told us everything had already been charged to our card. I logged in and low and behold they charged our card when I secured the reservation even though they said they weren't going to and charged us over $125 more than what was agreed on. We asked for the manager and he was not available. I have sent numerous emails and left messages for him to call us. I decided to deny the charges with our credit card company until the hotel would fix things. HOWEVER, they forged my husband's signature on a credit card transaction slip. He only signed the check in form for our vehicle information. They forged my husband's name on my credit card so I will try again with the credit card company. Beware...the lady at the counter next to me was experiencing the same issue as we were about being overcharged. When I asked to speak with Enrique as he is who I dealt with, they said he had been fired because he was making deals that were not okay with the hotel. Really?? How is that my fault? Also, they do not give you any documentation about anything with prices on it but conveniently my credit card company was given documentation.

Room Tip: Don't get the ones that overlook the bar area.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank JGalgani
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here years ago and it wasn't that bad! What we loved about it is the location! Unfortunately this place has gone down hill and prices have gone up! We were told that some of the rooms were remodeled so we paid the extra for a remodeled room figuring that we would get a remodeled room! We get to the room and the room and the shower was leaking, refrigerator was disgusting, toilet had mildew from not cleaning it properly, shower was leaking water all over the floor, room smelled like sewer because they had a sewer line outside of the room! This was suppose to be there best room! Could you imagine the standard rooms! Anyways this place is horribly run down! Don't let them full you that they are remodeled! The best part of being there is the palapa bar was nice and comply they had a music player and it was a beautiful sunset! The next morning at 6:35am we hear drilling and hammering above our room! It sounded like they were going to fall through the ceiling! Yes I thought that was the topper but we go to breakfast because it was included with our stay and we get spoiled bacon! Yes very gross! I could go on and on... they need to concentrate on fixing the place first, remodeling the property, washing the building and repainting it, give it a fresh look, fix the pool and dangerous walkways before adding more rooms! This place could be a profitable and beautiful place if they would consider the changes! Front desk was not eager to listen and they really couldn't make it right for us! ☹️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pt_steele
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have stayed at Las Rocas numerous times with my family. Recently I stayed with my friends while I love this place because of the location, the room was not as kept up as it should be. We should not have to see the build up in the kitchenette sink. Also, the towel person at the pool was not there I went to pick up towels at reception and there were still not enough towels. I asked if they could possibly bring them down to the pool and reception said no. I would tip well by the way but the staff has no interest to provide excellent service. Except for Diana at the bar she was great, nice, and provided excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank vanemartinez2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We have stayed in a number of hotels in BC, but it took us a while to get to Las Rocas because they are so popular. The property is old, but the service was great. Special props to the spa, they offered a wonderful Swedish massage.

We were not a fan of the level of cleanliness. There was garbage left in the halls which lead to the rooms and was not picked up until the following afternoon. When we arrived, there was a handful of drink cups in the water surrounding the Jacuzzi which was not picked up as well. Finally, we would have spent more time in the Jacuzzis but there was a foul odor both days we were there.

Hard to argue with the location, but we would look elsewhere next time around.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank adamgR3913OB
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Las Rocas is a great spot. The rates are ridiculously reasonable and the rooms are nicely appointed with beautiful ocean facing views.

Reservations come with free "American breakfast" which is perfect to start off a busy day but a decent menu for a better selection of local offerings. Terrific spa options at reasonable prices too. And a great location to reach some beautiful beaches. No beach access at the hotel but the pools are nice and the views are better.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo