All reviews puerto nuevo infinity pool lobster dinner american breakfast stayed in a junior suite gorgeous views sound of the waves the cliff view of the ocean tacos rosarito beach jacuzzi pedicure baja mexico palapa tubs
Reviewed 30 May 2011

we plan and wnjoy our wedding last may 21st. and we recomend to any body that dream with a wedding in front of the b each this is the pace to do it and also the price i very fair considering that some places charge you more inside tye city.

special thanks to Willy Lllamas our wedding organizer your service and attetion to all the detail was incredible men me and nancy wher very peased in our ceremony.

Reviewed 5 May 2011

My Terrible experience is with "Willy" the person in charge of weddings & events, I recomend do not book your wedding here you will regret it and you will be stressed out come your wedding day. Willy is so un-organized its not even funny...its trajic. This guy never returns phone calls, never returns e-mails, worst customer service in the world, he is either not in the office or "attending a weddingconvention or seminar.
When you do finally get a hold of him and ask him to do something....he takes weeks to do it or never does it at all. You have to keep asking him to do the same task over and over again, he is not attentive at all. When you pay someone thousands of dollars to organize and plan your wedding you would think they would be on top of everything and have answers for you right away, not this guy he is the worst planner I have ever seen.
With so many wedding conventions that he attends (I swear it was like 10 conventions in 2 months) you would think the first thing they teach you is that the client is number one and customer service is most important. Not Willy he can care less about the clients, he waits until the last minute for everything. When it came the day of the wedding everything was so un-organized, the food was terrible, the waiter service was rude, the event hall smelled and when it was all over they try to scam us by charging us more money then was on the contract. Do not book your wedding here you will regret it.... "Willy you Suck"

4  Thank reviewthis2011
Reviewed 4 May 2011

First you have to remember "your in Mexico"!! The rooms are good but they are not a 5 star luxurious place. If you want a perfect room go to Hawaii and stay in a 400 dollar a night hotel. The rooms are rustic with wonderful panaramic oceanfront views. I believe every room has a nice balcony but I'm not sure. Our room could use new capet and a new couch but other then that it was a nice rustic room with wonderful mexican flair. We felt very comfortable and safe. The staff and service was AMAZING!!! The view is unbeatable. We saw dolphins, whales, and seas lions from our balcony. The food was incredible. It was so good and reasonable that we only left our hotel once for lunch. Nearby Puerto Nuevo is a lobster hot spot where you can find a 15-17 dollar lobster dinner, however like I said I would rather have a fliet mingon right there at the hotel for the same price and it was delicous. Drinks are around 3 dollars and made by a bartender with a "heavy hand". The only reason my overall review is a 4 and not a 5 is the need to upgrade the rooms a bit and maybe a few tiles and stucco around the property.
Spa - I have only been to one spa before so I'm not sure what a great spa is..but this one was great to me. The spa sits above the hotel and overlooks the entire Pacific with great staff and very relaxing feel.
I'll be back soon. Thanks

1  Thank sunvacati0n
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I wanted to getaway with the girlfriend for quite some time. It seems all we ever do is work, work, work. We finally decided to do a quick two day-one night vacation in Rosarito. Since of course she left me with all the planning to do, I did a quick internet search for Rosarito hotels. I saw a bunch of choices, but quickly settled on Las Rocas, for the price and the views they had on the internet. I booked it online, which, even though I speak spanish, had an english section as well.

This hotel is well outside of downtown Rosarito. It was actually past a little town called Calafia. Once we arrived, the attendant at reception was very attentive to our needs. He gave us a great room, a "junior suite" with a ridiculously beautiful view. The GF wanted to explore the whole hotel right away of course, and she wanted to go down to the rocks which gave this place its name I'm guessing. The place was pretty empty since it was off season. I didn't really like the rooms, even though it did have a charm of its own. I visit a lot of hotels in my business, so I guess I'm a little spoiled. The old lady really liked it though and that's what counted.

Date of stay: March 2011
1  Thank lcsoundvision
Reviewed 18 March 2011

I was impressed by the trip, but disappointed in the the "resort". Not the best rooms, because of lack of upgrading and remodeling. Second, not central A/C with makes the rooms stuffy. Also, I feel that the price for food and the rooms above what I would consider fair. The staff was attentive, however, the experience was deminished by the up keep of the rooms. The views of the Pacific were excellent. I would not recommend or ever stay again. Stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2010