“Great stay!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Kitchen with Full Size Appliances
Master w/queen bed and smart TV
2nd bedroom
Loft w/full bed
Front of property
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maritza H
“Great stay!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Definetly plan on booking again. Marco called a few days before to get everything in order. Any question i had he helped us out. Condo was clean and looked exactly as posted.

21 Sep 2017
It was a pleasure to host you guys! Thank you Maritza!
Jesus G
“Awesome Rosarito condo !!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This rental was nothing less than AMAZING ! Had a really good time.
It is fully furnished and well decorated made me feel like i was in vacation !
Very clean pool. And the proximity to the beach is at a walking distance. Thanks Marco for the stay.

9 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to host you guys! We are Glad you guys enjoyed our home away from home!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental!”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This condo is amazing! It's modern and has everything. It's gated, has all the homelike amenities needed, it's two floors, and it's so spacious. I rented this place because I was looking for a quite place and it was a great choice. The power outlets randomly stopped working and I contacted Marco through trip advisor and within 10 mins the maintenance guy had fixed the problem already and I had no further need to contact them for help. I just bought a new car and the parking was safe and made me feel comfortable. The condo is about 10 mins away from the nightlife and there's so many restaurants in the area that are great. I would recommend this condo to anyone and I hope I can rent it again soon.

11 Jan 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much and looking forward to have you again.
Cramirez1...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Will definitely be contacting Marco again soon! Such a nice home enjoyed the stay. Very close to the beach and local restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Jul 2016
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay in rosarito. We are looking forward to host you and your family again. Thank you Claribel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing