All reviews convenience store attached deli decent hotel the ground floor mini market hot plate pool and jacuzzi the room was nice the hotel is clean reception desk restaurants and shops on site restaurant first floor hotel staff boutique hotel full kitchen in town
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Frustrating stay with problem checking in. I was with three friends and requested 3 rooms. I requested a room on ground level. My two friends got ground floor and mine on 3rd floor. I was told no ground floor rooms were available. Room had no chair or table making kitchenette less usable and bathroom sink leaked onto the floor. Could hear neighbors through walls and ceiling. Large misleading advertising banner on hotel stating low rate but found it was only for a room with 2 people at twice the amount Would not stay here again

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank David O
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We arrived to a very clean hotel on February 11, 2107. The hotel staff was very friendly and more than willing to do anything to keep you happy. The staff was constantly cleaning all the premises and the garden areas. The pool are was very comfortable and the pool was as warm as a bath tub. We really enjoyed our experience and would return. Great value for the money.

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool and i am not sure which rooms would be better. Our room was on the second floor and near the elevator.
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We stayed at this hotel for two nights in February. The positives first. The hotel is modern and clean and very pretty. It has a beautiful central atrium with pool. It is an easy hotel to find as soon as you drive into town. There was a large parking lot behind the hotel. The rooms are very spacious. The internet worked super. The maid was very helpful. There is a nice kitchenette in the room. The hotel is a bit further from the pedestrian centro and malecon. We opted to drive when we went to the center of town. I was disappointed that such a large room only had a double bed. I was especially disappointed since the two previous places I had been staying at on my journey had extra large king size beds. The shower was small and water pressure was non existent, nor did the water ever get very hot. The water just seemed to trickle out of only 1/3 of the holes in the shower head. ( I sure wanted a hot shower after being chilled from snorkeling) The key system for the sliding glass doors was quite confounding. We never did figure it out. The hotel has a lot of positives but there is definitely room for improvement.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We just came back from Loreto in Feb 2017 and we stayed at this property. It was a great experience. The hotel was was walking distance to all amenities. There is a nice heated pool onsite. The people are so friendly. There is a market on the property where you can buy snacks, light food and there is also a restaurant on the propert open breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel manager, Carlos, is very welcoming and treated us like royalty. We can't say enough good things about Hotel Santa Fe. You just have to experience it yourself. I'm a Manager of a travel agency in Calgary and I'm very picky when it comes to accommodation and I have to be impress to recommend a property and I am impressed with this property. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank maria985
Reviewed 22 February 2017

The hotel is very clean and modern, the staff is very friendly, however there are some problems. The water pressure is non existent, Hot water is lukewarm at best, We were under the impression that breakfast was included (it is NOT),, the room doors have a black knob which is unlocked with a foil strip, you put the strip on the knob and turn the knob twice to the right till it clicks. We had so much trouble that we basically left the door unlocked when we left the room. We heard several guests mention this problem. The room doors are sliding glass and the curtains are pulled back by the normal passing thru. so your room is unlocked and people can see inside. The beds are tiny, My wife and I had a very tough time sleeping without waking each other. I would like to reassert that the staff were outstanding.

2  Thank BRUCE D