Hacienda Suites(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$174
US$161
Hotel Santa Fe(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$145
Posada del Cortes Hotel(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$63
US$215
  • Pool
US$102
Hotel Tripui(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$71
Coco Cabanas Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
La Damiana Inn(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$64
Bugambilias Suites Hotel(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Quiet neighborhood, midway between the malecon and city center, friendly and economical. It seems to be a favorite base for fishermen. It's off the main streets in a residential area with many fishermen in the neighborhood to provide advice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here from 4/10/14 through 4/16/14. I was a little leery at first, as the term "RV Park" had negative connotations in my mind. I was in Loreto to go fishing with some friends, and the other place I had stayed at before, had no vacancy.

Claudia, the owner's daughter, was very friendly and accommodating. We were given the rate of 350 pesos/night (~$29/night) even though it was high season. The regular price was supposed to be 400 pesos/night (~$33/night).

The rooms are clean, odor free, have a/c units, have tv's, a coffee maker, individual bathrooms/sinks, and sturdy beds. The rooms we were in even had an outdoor balcony area where one could play cards, drink, and just socialize. There is free wi-fi, although the coverage could sometimes be spotty. The 1st floor "red" room (rooms don't have numbers, but are color coded) was close enough to the router to take care of all of my wi-fi needs. There are no ironing boards/irons in the rooms, but I was there to fish, and didn't really have a need for that. The rooms are spacious, have plenty of room to store your luggage out of the way, and have sufficient outlets to plug in a cell phone or laptop. The shower had good water pressure, and hot water (not luke-warm like other places I've stayed at). Mosquitoes did get in the room when I first arrived, but I bought/lit a mosquito coil, and they weren't an issue again.

This motel/rv park is about a 5 minute walk to the malecon (ocean front), and about a 7 minute walk to the town center area, and about a 15-20 minute walk to the El Pescador or Ley grocery stores. I consider this place a GREAT DEAL for the budget traveler, and would DEFINITELY recommend this place to all!

I've stayed at Palmas Altas motel (closed down), Posada San Martin, El Moro Motel, and La Mision Hotel. As far as ranking them, La Mision hotel is #1 but is definitely not for the budget traveler. Many, many amenities, very new, and high end. Right across from the malecon, but BIG BUCKS! #2 overall (#1 for budget) would be El Moro, #3 overall (#2 for budget) would be Posada San Martin, and Palmas Altas, appropriately enough, is no longer around.

Lastly, good cheap eats are: "El Caloron" - On the malecon, headed away from the marina, 2nd level. They have and AWESOME view of the ocean, good margaritas, and great fish & shrimp tacos. Another good spot to eat is "El Sabor de Mexico". They have the best cabrila (type of fish) in town, and have good tacos, and lastly, "Los Mandiles" is another budget friendly spot with good food, wi-fi, and good prices.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the office have better wi-fi reception. Bottom level rooms have a balcony area (not 100% sure about top rooms), bottom rooms are subject to noise from above if the guest run around, or drop a lot of stuff.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank glennjr15
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

we arrived late at night so we ended up here, it was the dirtiest, smelliest motel i have ever been to. the guy in charge was extremely rude and unpleasant. after 1 hour we decided to flee the place and never went back. what a horrible experience

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2003

I had a great time at this place while riding my motorcycle back from Cabo. It's centrally located and a short walk from the water. I was just going to camp in an RV spot but a room was so cheap I did that instead. Met a bunch of fun people. Often times folks just expect too much. This is a cheap, clean, fun place to stay!

4  Thank thirty6
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2002

The smell of Pine Sol was so strong we had to air out the room. The room was clean. When we checked into the motel the owner did not have any change. They were suppose to bring us the change later that day, but never did. When we went back to the office, it was closed. So we got ripped off. There is no view, and you have to park in dirt.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member