“Not too impress”

Ranked #213 of 323 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Fresh and delicious cantonese chinese food at low price. With buffet and menu to choose. One of the favorites places of the people of La Paz!!! Rica y fresca comida china estilo cantonés a precio económico. Con servicio de buffet y a la carta. Uno de los lugares preferidos de los paceños!!!
Reviewed 4 February 2015

Food not a lot of choices and soup is like from the other day taste
I asked hostess if foods has MSG and she said no, but I tasted it and I am allergic to it.
My dinner has been ruined.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I went to Hong Kong last nigt with three of my friends. We got their about an hour before closing and we were the only customers in the restaurant. We looked at the buffet line and all the food looked a bit "tired". However, the owner assured us that they would cook more fresh food for us. We decided to stay and were very glad that we did. Before we knew it, food started to roll out of the kitchen and onto the buffet. Everything that they had on the buffet was wonderful! The selection was amazing- starting with sushi and yummy eggrolls. Probably about 15 entrees plus all the sides. Drinks were included plus a very nice dessert bar. This place is a bit from the malechon but well worth the drive. Probably the best chinese food that I have had in La Paz and I have lived here seasonally for the past 6 years. Plus the price was very, very reasonable for the selection and quality of food that we received. Te restaurant was very clean and the service was excellent. Definately give them a try!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Have been several times and always happy. Fresh, hot food at a great value and quick, friendly service. I recommend this place to my friends who want a good Chinese buffet in La Paz and it's easy to find!