“nice place for breakfast or luch”
Review of Tia Gourmande

Tia Gourmande
Ranked #46 of 396 Restaurants in Ensenada
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer casual food with a touch of adventure created by the restaurant owner, our executive chef Lopez and his team.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

all the meals are recommended, sea food, soups, salads, a very tasty kitchen in a center zone, with great service

Reviewed 17 October 2016

we had breakfast in here and it was delicious, can't wait to come back! ,
I had the pivil tamale and it was glorious!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Went there around noontime looking for lunch. Our server said they only serve breakfast this time of year since it is offseason. He said for us he could probably fix us a chicken sandwich or even a hamburger. We said goodbye.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Our go to place in Ensenada! We love the food, the drinks, ambiance, service and the people! Make sure to try Mauvees's Tia's Lemonade, sooo good!

1  Thank Aldana G
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a restaurant that was open at 8:30 pm on a Thursday near my hotel and found this one on TripAdvisor. I rushed over since they were closing at 9. I arrived to an empty place as they were closing up. The man behind the counter said it's been a very quiet week. I think the tourism traffic has been drying up lately due to the headlines. He was nice enough to open up the kitchen and make a seafood pasta and soup for me for take out.

I rushed back to the hotel to find a really tasty pasta that was perfectly cooked and seasoned. the portion size was good but not huge. The amount of seafood was generous and the pricing was very good for U.S. standards. The soup was also very good. It was food done right and the people seemed very nice as well. I'd highly recommend it.