“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We spent the night in Ensenada after shopping and walking for a few hours we were looking for somewhere to eat found mariscos bahia weed outside the weather was just right not too crowded everything look decent and clean three of us in our party we ordered five dishes two fried fish plates shrimp al mojo de ajo, the ceviche special, and coctel de camarón the fish took about 20 minutes to come out the shrimp dish in the ceviche came out right away I ordered a mojito not too bad and two apple drinks what I liked was the shrimp was cooked perfect and the fish was it farmed raised and did not have that muddy taste the waiters were great very quick for anything that we might need extra there was live music lots of entertainment this is Mexico not always do I expect the best but this was the best I've had so far when it comes to Seafood

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Mariscos Bahia for a long time , the food and service are always outstanding!!
I highly recommend the Marlin Pâté and tacos al gobernador, ask for the fish broth it's delicious!!
I'm also impressed by the service!
I love Saturdays because there's always Mariachis great way to complement your meal!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A first time stop, I wanted to check the place out. Nice and clean with a comfortable feel to it. Good food, just wasn't feeling the shrimp cocktail because it is made with ketchup. I'd prefer Clamato instead. Other than that, worth the stop if you don't mind paying American prices. Four of us had an $80 bill which is painful but sucks when you expect the get a break down south.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Food was average and over price based on the quality of the food. Disappointed in on service. Restaurant was not busy and took quite bit of time to get our food.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Probably the best fresh fish I have had in Ensenada in 7 years of living there.
And the fresh, handmade tortillas are to die for! I usually prefer flour tortillas but the corn tortillas here, fresh off the griddle, are so fluffy and tasty it's amazing. Definitely a place worth going to for a good meal, fish or otherwise. Lot's to choose from. While half of my party had the Yellow Tail in garlic sauce, others had the broiled shrimp. All served with salad and rice for an extremely reasonable price. And, if you want a refreshing, non-alcoholic, drink, ask for unsweetened lemonade made with mineral water!