“Good Place! ”

Ranked #14 of 354 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We had an excellent meal with our family, and the atmosphere was outstanding!
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Este es uno de los lugares mas conocidos de ensenada por su cocina , a mi en lo particular me gusta mas su cocina caliente que la fria, es un lugar que puedes ir una y otra vez sin enfadarte.

Good kitchen, the best are the hot food vs fresh sea food, fast and high quality on the service also has a kids menu. You can visit frequently in taste all menu without bored

1  Thank christian l

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Had one of the best margaritas I ever had at Mahi Mahi Restaurant de Mariscos tonight. Though not a heavy drinker, it was good enough that I had two on the rocks. We were sitting on the deck before I ordered and saw the small external water tower that said "agua purificada" which was the first indication that the water used in the "rocks" was safe. I confirmed this with our waiter - that the water used in the ice was purified.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

So the service is a bit on the slow side but the food was great. There were 11 of us so maybe thats why the service was slow. Had a little of everything between us and samples most of it. The fish tacos looked greasy when they arrived but actually were not greasy at all. Best fish tacos ive had in Mexico, crispy and light didnt really need any sauce. The condiments come on a separate plate.
Id skip the steak as its more like carne asada meat thats not cut up into strips. Good flavor but a little tough.
Im told the oysters were very good but since i dont like them I cant really comment.

It was a beautiful day and we sat outside under an awning which was really nice.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place many times. The food is good and the staff is very attentive. They have a lot of seafood options. My favorite thing to eat here is the Tuna Tartar.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

If you want fresh fish and great service- it's a no brainer! My Spanish isn't so great, but our server and bartender were very fluent in English. Try the scallop carpaccio!