See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stayed here for the Baja 500 and enjoyed the great location and the marina view from our balcony. Having all of the downtown restaurants and shops around the corner was so convenient. Our vehicles were secure in the gated parking lot. Our room as clean and bright. The shower was hot. What more can you ask for?

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I have stayed at the Villa Marina many times. They have made great improvements over the years. Rooms now include a heater/ air conditioning unit. Wifi routers on each floor for better chance at grabbing some time. Great place if driving to Ensenada because they have a big parking lot. Very centrally located to restaurants and other attractions downtown. English spoken very well. They do have a pool.

Great hotel for large groups traveling together.

Room Tip: One side faces the water, one side faces city. If you don't mind the noice on the city side, both are nice views.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The villa marina is an older hotel but has aged fairly well. It's nicely located in the heart of Ensenada with a view of the port.

Staff was bilingual and friendly. Rooms are spacious and clean. Good wifi.

Walking distance to hundreds of shops, restaurants and bars. Also a Starbucks 2 blocks away!

Secure parking with a guard on duty is also a bonus.

At $75 US a night, not Abbas deal for Ensenada.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We stayed here for 3 days and the price which we paid was not worth for this hotel. Rooms were ordinary and the bathrooms also were not so great. Its near downtown, staff was co-operative. Staff could communicate in English. Internet was pathetic and after complaining for 2 days it did not improve at all. Next time I would not prefer this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Nice Hotel to stay. Walking distan to the main restaurant / / nightclubs / and harbor.
For me the restaurant and bar was good, but I eat must of the time out side.
Ask for a room with the harbor vio and high floor for good pictures taken.
The area was safe for me even at night, I walk late at night back to the hotel. The room and bathroom were clean. (bathroom need more remodeling). I book on internet and was a fast in and out deal.
My wife forgot her watch and re return later in the afternoon and the house cleaner saved and giver to her (that let me know that is a safe place). try to keep your car in the parking, because there is a small parking. I walk all the time because everything was a walking distant.
Pros: Friendly staff, like the bar, the room and the balcony. Clean floor.Close to all the nice places in Ensenada. Good WI Fire, I have no problem in my room.
Yes I will continue coming to the hotel (Aug 2016).
Con: bathroom need remodeling (look like a old type bathroom (no fan, need more light). Late at night you will ear the sirens of the police or ambulance, but not big deal.

Stayed: June 2016