Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
US$114
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$80
Casa Mayoral(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Corona Hotel & Spa(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$131
US$111
US$244
US$210
Cancelon
US$180
US$175
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We stayed here for 3 days and the price which we paid was not worth for this hotel. Rooms were ordinary and the bathrooms also were not so great. Its near downtown, staff was co-operative. Staff could communicate in English. Internet was pathetic and after complaining for 2 days it did not improve at all. Next time I would not prefer this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Nice Hotel to stay. Walking distan to the main restaurant / / nightclubs / and harbor.
For me the restaurant and bar was good, but I eat must of the time out side.
Ask for a room with the harbor vio and high floor for good pictures taken.
The area was safe for me even at night, I walk late at night back to the hotel. The room and bathroom were clean. (bathroom need more remodeling). I book on internet and was a fast in and out deal.
My wife forgot her watch and re return later in the afternoon and the house cleaner saved and giver to her (that let me know that is a safe place). try to keep your car in the parking, because there is a small parking. I walk all the time because everything was a walking distant.
Pros: Friendly staff, like the bar, the room and the balcony. Clean floor.Close to all the nice places in Ensenada. Good WI Fire, I have no problem in my room.
Yes I will continue coming to the hotel (Aug 2016).
Con: bathroom need remodeling (look like a old type bathroom (no fan, need more light). Late at night you will ear the sirens of the police or ambulance, but not big deal.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 18 March 2016

This is a great place to stay. The beds are firm. The rooms are clean and service is good. The restaurant is great. I think it would be better if they had coffee in the room, but other than that they are nice people and take care of business. This place is right by the main drag and close to everything.

Room Tip: ask for ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kathyv179
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Key that was given to us did not work. We stayed here in late November and it was very cold when we were there, so we tried to turn on the heater and did not work. Our room did not have hot water (neither for the sink or the shower) and we let the water run for a couple of minutes and there was no change in temperature. Also you have to ask for the tv remote and wifi username and password at the front desk. Front desk was also not very polite. Also we had trouble sleeping because the beds were so uncomfortable, the sheets were old and dirty looking, and there were loud drunks staying nearby.

Honestly, the only pro was the price but that is not enough to make me come again. If you are looking for something cheap and don't mind not getting any sleep, possibly getting a room with no heat or hot water then this is the perfect place for you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank duartev424
Reviewed 21 November 2015

We booked this online knowing we would be getting into town late and checking out early. I thought a 3.5 star would serve the purpose. I was wrong this place is a dump. I don't like leaving bad reviews but if I can save you the trouble please stay elsewhere or sleep in you car. It felt so dirty we didn't even take a shower there. The place is dirty and outdated I bet the bedding is still from the grand opening. Again I did expect much from a 3 star but this was deffinately a one star

Stayed: September 2015