All reviews great location walking distance bring earplugs expensive hotel central location clean rooms place to stay junior suite tourist zone mexico baja security
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just what we wanted as a place to stay with friends for a wedding in Ensenada. Nice to have a dip in the pool. All clean and smart but could have done with a mirror in the room. Centrally located, as described in website. Helpful staff. We went out for breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Baja Inn H, Director General at Hotel Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and also for your suggestions, we really appreciate both since we're always eager to know if you liked our hotel. We also want to keep improving for you.

If you have another trip to Ensenada, we hope that we get to see you again.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Clean rooms, modern and newly upgraded, Friendly helpful staff and centrally located.
I took my Dad down for his birthday/Fathers day and we had a really good time. Tons of restaurants, shopping and activities close by.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Baja Inn H, Director General at Hotel Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your feedback, wich is always appreciated.

We're glad knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you find our staff helpful. We will continue to work hard so we can improve our service.

We also hope that we get the opportunity to see you again and be able to provide a comfortable stay.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

use less bleach and pinol, it is not necessary to use so much, those chemicals work better at a higher dilution The smell is overwhelming. i have cancer so that is of special concern to me, but i don't think its is good for anyone. Maybe ask the guest if they need help with their bags. The staff and front desk people are very receptive and helpful, I just think it would be nice for someone to help with bags with the guest having to ask.

Room Tip: the rooms are ok, maybe brighter decorations and bedspread. We found the colors and pictures in our room depressing.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Baja Inn H, Director General at Hotel Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your feedback, wich is always appreciated. I also want to apologize for the inconveniences that you had during your stay with us.

Since our mission is to make our guests comfortable and happy, we already took your comments into account so we can provide better service. I'm really glad that you brought these issues to us, that way we can address them directly.

I hope we get to see you again and show you our improvements.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This was a very special trip! My husband's 50th was the same day as the race start of the 2017 Baja 1000. So my 10 year old son and I planned a surprise adventure. We stayed here for a week in a junior suite on the main level pool side. We typically visit southern resort towns, 5 star resorts, so being a bit spoiled, wasn't really sure what to expect. It was wonderful! The junior suite had a little counter sitting area, fridge and microwave. The pool was clean and warmer than other reviews lead me to believe. Service was prompt for towels and room services. The restaurant attached was excellent, even providing poolside drink service. The restaurant provided complimentary cake and drinks for a 50th bday celebration. We can't wait to visit again in November 2018!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Baja Inn H, Director General at Hotel Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Kelly.

We work very hard to make our guest happy and we really appreciate your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We're happy too to know that we were able to make your visit a special one.

We'll keep working to provide even better service.

Hope to have you again with us.

Greetings.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Great location near the marina in Ensenada. Hotel was clean. Staff were professional and excellent.

Disappointments: Our interior rooms were not well-lit. There were many families with children and the hallways got a little loud a little too early in the morning for my adult-with-no-children-tastes, but all of the young families there seemed to be having a good time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Baja Inn H, Director General at Hotel Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Joey.

I'd like to thank you for your feedback.

I also apologize for any inconvenience that you had. Our mission is to provide the best service and quality to our guest, your detailed comments are appreciated so we can better our service for the future.

We hope to have you again with us so we can show you our improvement.

Greetings!