All reviews infinity pool rocky beach the main highway hot tub caesar salad ocean view on the rocks tide pools sound of the waves small bathroom have stayed here several times san diego king bed fast pass the wait staff cross the border wine country
Reviewed 11 July 2018

At first impression it's not all that, BUTTTT once you check in to the average rooms and you look out the balcony you will fall in love with the view. The view of the pool is absolutely incredible. The staff let you party in peace without hovering over you all the time. The food at their local restaurant was very good and their local onsite bar was cozy and good atmosphere. Once again the view here is incredible, the beach is rocky not sandy.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a ocean view, but if you take kids get a room on the ground level with sliding doors towards the deck,
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My girlfriend and I traveled down to Ensenada for one night, I wish we had stayed longer! The hotel was very easy to access, right off the highway. Parking was pretty full but the guard/watchman outside the door helped me find a spot. The front desk attendant was very nice, even though it was past midnight when we arrived. The room was very clean, air conditioner worked spectacularly, bed was adequately comfortable. In the morning was when the real magic happened— the view from the balcony was spectacular. We woke up a little late and checked out and enjoyed the pool afterward— nobody said anything about the fact we had already checked out. The waiter asking for drink orders was very nice and quick. One con— the safe was a little confusing to operate, and I didn't want to call them so late at night. I would suggest they print instructions and post them on the safe.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We actually were on a cruise and stopped for a day on the beach. By miracle we spent the day pool side instead. We reluctantly returned to the ship but next time we will just stay here for the entire trip. Beyond beautiful and serene.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here so many times i have lost count. The best of the best! The food is delicious. Staff is more than accomadating.
Cannot get enough of the sunsets and views! Stay @ Las Rosas....then you will know!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My room had a view of the ocean. I could open the balconies door and let the waves rock me to sleep. I slept like a baby...The restaurant offers quality meals. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner there twice, both times the food was excellent. I was on a business trip and got to use the free wi-fi. Next time I'll be sure to try some of their spa services.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business