“Best to pass on this”

Add it.
Gondolieri
Ranked #278 of 396 Restaurants in Ensenada
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Sorry to say this was not very good. Nice place on First Street, friendly staff, but the food was really lacking. Caesar salad wasn't even close and the pizza was very doughy and tasteless.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very tasty Italian meals made by a good chef, in a terraza in center zone, great place for lunch or dinner,

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I agree with the other reviewers that this restaurant was mediocre. I had the chicken fettuccine. The sauce was ok and not watery like have experienced elsewhere in Mexico. But was bland. When I got the check there were drinks on the bill that I had not ordered. I had asked before I sat down if they took credit cards. When I got the bill they said the machine was not working and I had to pay cash. I told them I did not have it and asked first about a credit card. They then were able to accommodate me and corrected the bill for the drinks I did not have.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

It was very mediocre, or even a little below mediocre. It tastes like frozen food and the pasta is completely flavourless. If you want good quality Italian food, this is not the place you want to go. We read the reviews on this restaurant before going but decided to give it a try anyway, I advice you not to even try it, it is not worth your money, as it is also overpriced. The service was ok, and that was the only thing that reached an 'ok'.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered a buttered pasta, my only complaint about it is that it tasted more like garlic than butter, my friends had the pepperoni pizza, fettuccine alfredo, and the Caesar salad. They said it wasn't very good, the salad had a bad dressing, the pizza bread was chewy and the pasta was ok. I wouldn't recommend it in any occasion, the prices aren't even that low. The service was ok and the ambiance was bad so try to stay away.

1  Thank jorge g