“Prefer Indian food ”
Review of Zaika Restaurant

Zaika Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 341 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Description: our restaurant ZAIKA is serving Indian, Thai , Seafood, Pizza and Pasta with professional chefs. Our team and try to serve our best for all the guest. we are at tourist place therefore we serve multi cuisine .
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My friends liked their food, I wasn't really enjoying my fish Tikka even though it came in a heart shape plate (awwww) , I guess I prefer the Indian food

Rakesh P, Manager at Zaika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Valuable Guest

Thanks for your visit & Review. thanks a lot for your review & appreciation. in our menu there is many choice for Thai Indian & pizza pasta
guest can enjoy there choice.

Best Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice to eat the variety of dishes is large the portions are plentiful and it all tastes very good. If the restaurant is very crowded it can come to longer waiting times. But I was told about this before ordering. So that I can go again. The only thing that is sometimes difficult are separate bills when sitting at a table.

Dear Valuable Guest
Thanks a lot for your review. our team very happy to see your 5 star review. on busy time it will take time to serve. on ordering time if guest give instruction about separate billing then we do according. thanks for your patient & wonderful words.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend finaly found restaurant, where waiter exactly understood what means to be a vegan. In restaurants around waiters assures you, that they have vegan food, but when we asked if there is some animal products, answare was also “yes”. So careful with that. Meal in here was delicious, very friendly staff. I recomend trying “Yeeloe Daal”.

2  Thank PetraK3029
Rakesh P, Manager at Zaika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Valuable Guest

Thanks for your visit & Review. We do vegan food thanks for your awareness that you watch things minutely. Thanks for your recommendation. great news for our team that you like our efforts & given us 5 star grading.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Food was very good. Service very poor. Ordered promptly, food came fairly soon then servers stood at the bar and chatted, ignoring everyone. Had to walk over to order another drink and to get our bill. Not impressed especially with all the restaurants along the strip.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Like others read reviews and decided to try. Order was taken by friendly waiter and asked if we'd like our dishes mild or spicy, going on other meals we'd had we went for mild. Food looked good but way to hot for us. I can manage Madras hot back home but this was uncomfortable, such a shame. As was the rest of the staff who really couldn't be bothered seemed like they just didn't want to be there.

Rakesh P, Manager at Zaika Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Valuable Guest
Thanks for your review. we feel sad about your experience normally for each guest if the food is not appropriate we change it immediate. Really sad for us that you had meal in our restaurant without satisfaction.